More Ann Coulter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jun 6, 2006.

1. On the Today Show following Ann Coulter, Kathy Griffin:

Kathy: "I'd like to go after Ann Coulter, I saw that nut-bag on the show earlier. What's she doing wearing a cocktail dress at seven in the morning. She got home from the party last night. Doesn't she just make stuff up Al? Who fact checks? You can't just let Ann Coulter..."

http://movies.crooksandliars.com/kathy4.mov

#11     Jun 6, 2006
  2. "She's a hideous human being"? And you post crap like that? Where do you rate yourself?

#12     Jun 6, 2006
  3. Kathy Griffin? Suddenly she's an authority on public policy, another Jeaneane Garafolo?

You're getting a bit desperate, Z. Why is it liberals can't deal with her arguments and instead react with endless personal attacks?

#13     Jun 6, 2006
  4. anne is purposefully overthetop, histrionic, combative, and confrontational . that's her schtick

she's like a right wing michael moore, except far more intelligent than him. (she may say some wildass thangs, but she is undeniably exceptionally intelligent).

it's a SCHTICK

she does it on purpose to gain notoriety and press. that's not to say that she doesn't sometimes hit the nail on the head with her polemics, but she is what she is.

she got fired from national review for her "kill their leaders" and convert them comment

#14     Jun 6, 2006
  5. Ann makes arguments?

Lol.

All Ann does is issue personal attacks and engage in generalization fallacy after generalization fallacy.

Too funny that you would even care what Kathy Griffin says....

And even funnier that you didn't see the humor in what she said:

"What's she doing wearing a cocktail dress at seven in the morning. She got home from the party last night. "

#15     Jun 6, 2006
  6. www.anncoulter.org

Like sunlight on liberal vampires. For the rest of us, funny as hell, insightful, well written and about as subtle as a Barrett .50 cal at pointblank range.

#16     Jun 6, 2006
  7. As someone who appreciates Parody over Idiotic Histrionics.

And yourself?

#17     Jun 6, 2006
  8. Yes. She drives the moonbats hysterical. Most fun to watch them froth at the mouth. :)

#18     Jun 7, 2006
  9. $$$$$$$$$$$$$

#19     Jun 7, 2006
  10. .

SouthAmerica: In November 2004, I saw Ann Coulter in the program Real Time with Bill Maher. This was the second or 3rd time I saw this person on television.

Every time I see Ann Coulter on television one thought comes to mind: is she a woman, or a female impersonator?

When I hear her voice I am not sure it is a man or a woman.

I can see her participating in the show “La Cage aux Folles.”

The other thing that I noticed is that she seems to have a prominent Adam’s apple.

#20     Jun 7, 2006