More and more, I'm beginning to believe that a Right Wing mindset is a mental defect

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Jun 7, 2010.

Do you believe that a Right Wing mindset is a mental defect?

1. Yes

17 vote(s)
    31.5%
  2. No

38 vote(s)
    70.4%
  1. Hello

Hello

Are you fucking retarded? I asked a simple question.....

Do you think raising taxes amidst the worst recession in history supports economic growth? It isnt about Bush, Bush was out of office long ago, why wont you answer the question???

On top of the fact that you dodged my previous question to you, you sure are good at shuckin and jivin, or am i a racist for pointing that out when faced with a whiteCandadian fucktard who evades at all costs?

#61     Jun 8, 2010
  2. Hello

Hello

In all the economics books you read did a single one say to raise taxes amidst the worst recession in history???

#62     Jun 8, 2010
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yes, yes he is BUT he's an educated retard.

Gabby doesn't do questions when he doesn't like the answers to them.

#63     Jun 8, 2010
  4. Here's the thing, Hello. I have no respect for you whatsoever, and I have no doubt that the feeling is mutual. Therefore, I will not adhere to a fool's agenda, especially as it relates to a loaded question. We both know the answer in the abstract. However, neither you nor I are in a position to respond definitively to the current and unprecedented circumstances after eight years of fiscal abuse by the Bush administration during which time many large companies got away with just about anything and everything, leaving the entire economy hanging on a thread. Save your glib questions for your two-dimensional brethren.

#64     Jun 8, 2010
  5. Hello

Hello

lol so now you decide to play games, it is typical of a troll, i am more than willing to answer about my own stance on anything no matter who the person is who asks me. I have answered anything regardless.

You just can not handle because i repeatedly slap you around, this seems to be your only way out for your psychotic views.

Every time i put you into a corner you refuse to answer, if you were intelligent and you had any faith in your beliefs you would believe they were right and would be more than willing to support them. What happened to mister economics textbooks?

BTW please answer my new poll.

#65     Jun 8, 2010
  6. Hello

Hello

Exactly, the second you pin him down on his beliefs he cowers like a littler girl, but anyways please answer my new poll.

#66     Jun 8, 2010
  7. No. I have decided not to.
    And regardless of whether you have a clue on the subject.

#67     Jun 8, 2010
  8. Hello

Hello

The funny thing is before i slapped you around yet again i predicted your reaction in the thread entitled "obama pays price for thinking bush was a dunce You are a joke man, you think you are an intellectual heavyweight, and all you are is a 1 trick pony. This was posted by me a couple hours before i decimated you yet again.

#68     Jun 8, 2010
  9. Actually, an intelligent person would know when he, himself, did not have sufficient information in his own hands to arrive at a definitive conclusion in the face of unprecedented economic circumstances. On the other hand, a person who didn't know what he didn't know would likely be the first to respond with certainty. And here you are, brimming with confidence.

#69     Jun 8, 2010
  10. Hello

Hello

So are you willing to argue that raising taxes on corporations amidst a severe recession is a good thing for job growth? I have my information, I have made over a million dollars based on my ability to analyse my economic information, and im only 29, i would say i have a good barometer for knowing how to analyse my economic information, but when you want to prove how stupid i am feel free to speak up. Otherwise go back to your cave and keep accusing people of racism, and never responding when they take you apart limb from limb in an argument.

#70     Jun 8, 2010