More Americans “Pro-Life” Than “Pro-Choice” for First Time

Discussion in 'Politics' started by drjekyllus, May 18, 2009.

1. Right of privacy is a creative way of fitting a modern right to an antiquated document (constitution).

#11     May 19, 2009
  2. Mercor

Mercor

Would you agree that it would be better to have a vote by the elected representatives instead of Judicial fiat. Why have a court rule against a state law and have it become stare decisis when a legislative vote would be more sound.

Not once has Congress taken a floor vote on abortion.It would never get the votes to become legal.

#12     May 19, 2009
  3. Constitution never provided the right of the supreme court to review cases for constituionality. It was the right supreme court gave itself in marbury v. madison. Abortion is a cultural reality of the modern world. People need to get over it.

#13     May 19, 2009
  4. You are a moron. Unless the state can show the procedure would be hazardous to the women's health her 2nd term abortion is protected under Roe V. Wade. So yes, the picture I posted was a protected, legal abortion performed under the legal protection of Roe V. Wade. The second semester restriction has absolutely nothing to do with moral concerns. As long as there is not a health concern for the women, she can have a second term abortion for ANY REASON SHE WANTS.

Once again, you said Roe V. Wade was perfect. The picture I posted was a legal abortion, protected by Roe V. Wade, that could have been conducted for any reason that the woman wanted. I don't know what you think is so perfect about it. You are truely a sick individual. You said you could not tell the aborted fetuses from a horse. Well that was an absolute lie. What do you see in that picture? Do you see a horse, a dog, or a human baby girl?

Nice try Publix, but your previous post was a complete lie and you have no understanding of the issue. Smoked once again. Please post something ignornant again, so I can smoke your sorry ass again.

#14     May 19, 2009
  5. You are as bad Publix. Roe V. Wade only protects the right to choose through the second semester. If you believe the woman has the right to choose up to the last day of delivery then you are amongst a very extreme camp.

#15     May 19, 2009
  6. Statists like Publix are great. They are always rambling on about how great contraception is. If it was so great, why all the abortions?

#16     May 19, 2009
  7. Please do not take my views of defending women's right to chose as a sign that I agree with this piece of shit IShop.

Statistically speaking, abortion is the highest between the less educated and poorest. I really do not think that your argument would've been valid had there been educational programs and had these contraceptive been available for free or at cheap price to that segment of our society.

#17     May 19, 2009
  8. How much does a pack rubbers cost? Really, most the 'poor' in the US have widescreen TVs, two cars and a DVD player. Lets be real.

Second, if you are poor in an urban area there are countless free clinics where condoms are distributed for free.

So once again, if contraceptives are so great why all the abortions?

At same point people have to be responsible for the decisions they have made. As far as I am concerned, snuffing another human life to relieve your responsibilities is not a valid answer.

#18     May 19, 2009
  9. And that is her right. Her body, her right ,according to law. That's how it will be FOREVER .
    You are free to have your opinnion on abortion however you absolutely have no right to govern law obiding citizens lives when your opinnion differs from their and the law.
    So STHU and sit down !

#19     May 19, 2009
  10. So this is what you support.

[​IMG]

Who said I was trying to govern anyone? I was simply highlighting Roe V Wade and what it entailed. Simple education.

I also like your enlightened response. So STHU and sit down ! If you can't win the debate, you try to shout people down. Nicely done.

#20     May 19, 2009