More $50 gift certificates...any trading book you want

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Eddiek, Aug 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddiek

Eddiek

Removed by the Administrator. See last post in thread for explanation

2. TGregg

TGregg

Dunno about the other books on the list, but the Fib book by Hobbs isn't worth anywhere near $50, IMO. For only $6 S&H though, it's a pretty good deal.

3. prox

prox

I thought it was like Trading with Dinapoli levels part 2 .. which is a compliment. $50 is cheap, could have been $100.

4. nkhoi

nkhoi

first thank for $50 gift and I hate to say this but I concur with TGreg and what with this book,

Trade IPOs Online
    By Matt Zito and Matt Olejarcyzk
    "Do you wish you'd bought CBSMarketwatch.com or Freemarkets at the offering price?"

5. prox

prox

What page did you find that quote? I admit, I've only finished the first 3/4 of the book .. but some of these setups with an Elliott Wave background have plenty of potential.

6. make it a $100 gift cert for elite traders ?

:)

7. Each person can only use the above gift certificate number one time and must use it before the expiration on midnight Sunday August 10, 2003.

This is from the site...not one per person. It is per household, so all you married traders your spouse does not qualify! But maybe Nirto can enter Shreddy!

All gift certificates are subject to validation. Gift cerficates are limited to one per household and to one promotional gift certificate redemption every 180 days. This offer is not transferable and cannot be combined with any other discount, special offer or promotion.

Michael B.

8. benysl

benysl

any more certificate??

9. Yea I'm waiting?

10. Toni H.

Toni H.

Removed by the Administrator

#10     Sep 30, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.