Mooslimb teen girl charged with 'terror' in the UK

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TorontoTrader2, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Regardless, she is still a crazy and psychotic B*tch.

Imagine a hypothetical world where she lived in your community and the Federal government had minimal power. Would you or anyone you know just pat her on the head and say "you go girl" or?

Would you actually label her a crazy psychotic b*tch and be looking to kick her our out of your community or lock her up?

#21     Nov 13, 2007
  2. TGM

TGM

They should treat her according to her culture. In Muslims countries they just stone them or cut their heads off. After all ---it's her culture. Not to do so would be racist. Send her soul to a happier place.

(I would just expel her)

#22     Nov 13, 2007
  3. some governments like specific types of psychotic people, they come in handy for their weird ass projects, projects they couldn't get people to do under heavy doses of LSD and other chemicals and medications

#23     Nov 13, 2007
  4. that's not the worst case scenario, there is nothing special about humans that would have one or at least another entity try to defend their existence and protect them against annihilation and extinction, the planet earth is so full of their shit, it just wants to get rid of them at whatever cost, even if it has to change dramatically

#24     Nov 13, 2007
  5. I am a sheep. I fear what I do not understand. If my impartial government tells me to hate a group of over 1 billion people, and to hand over my kids to be killed and wounded in this battle, I will do so in the holy name of of my 'god'.

[​IMG]

#25     Nov 13, 2007

6. I am afraid we do understand:
    What's not to understand?

#26     Nov 13, 2007
  7. Why care so much?! I could care less if a stupid American died in some war, people who go to war for some human defined border might as well die than live. People who are so stupid to not be able to comprehend that their government is using and abusing them might as well die defending it. People who are ever so stupid to believe in freedom in this day and age might as well ...

It's called natural selection, where the idiots die and elite live, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_selection . It's the weak and the strong, it's the wolf and the sheep.

I'd rather die overdosing LSD than go to war for my country, fuck it's more cost efficient to move to an island than to go to war for mr. his fucking name goes here

#27     Nov 13, 2007
  8. I know it's a long shot, but if Ron Paul succeeds in his mission to restore freedom to America, this nation will once again be worth fighting for.

#28     Nov 13, 2007
  9. PLATER

PLATER

The case of Samina Malik, the so- called "lyrical terrorist", has become a cause celebre.

According to some sections of the media, this woman is a modern-day Joan of Arc.

Malik was convicted at the Old Bailey of terrorism-related offences and was last night given a pathetic nine-month suspended sentence.

Is it any wonder Osama bin Laden thinks we don't have the stomach for the fight?

Most comment has centred upon a book of her poetry in which she fantasises about beheadings.

Leaden poetry wasn't her nly serious crime: Samina Malik

It is claimed she's a victim of thought crime, persecuted for what she thinks, not what she has done or was intending to do.

Cue Dr Abdul Bari, the senna-haired, Spike Milligan-lookalike " secretary-general" of the Muslim Council of Britain, who protests she has been criminalised merely for harbouring "silly thoughts".

He warns of serious consequences for the Government's plans to win "hearts and minds" and persuade young Muslims to reject the overtures of terrorists.

Malik has found enthusiastic supporters in the Press and the BBC. A soppy bird in The Times argued that her conviction was an "affront to society".

Another Times columnist, the admirable Matthew Parris, has equated her to the students who demonstrated in 1968 against the Vietnam War and suggested that she has been singled out for victimisation because of her faith and skin colour.

If writing leaden poems was all the Old Bill had on her, I'd be inclined to agree.

The BBC sent a reporter to the street where she lives in Southall to solicit local opinion.

Inconveniently, and instructively, they found not all her neighbours shared the bien pensant view of a misguided innocent falling foul of a heavy-handed police state.

Malik was described on the BBC as a shop assistant from West London.

Which is true, up to a point. But that's a bit like describing the failed July 21 suicide bombers as "commuters".

What they didn't mention is that she works at Heathrow Airport, in W.H. Smith.

Anyone who has flown out of Heathrow, or any other British airport recently, will have been seriously inconvenienced by draconian security measures imposed after an Islamist plot to blow up transatlantic airliners was thwarted last year.

Millions of travellers over Christmas and the New Year face interminable queues and body searches.

Woe betide anyone who cracks a joke going through the screening process.

Prominent posters warn that any passenger talking about carrying a bomb, knife or any other weapon - even in jest - will be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

On the back of a till roll, Malik had written that "the desire within me increases every day to go for martyrdom".

Would you take the risk? Imagine if the police had ignored it, or dismissed this as the ramblings of a "silly girl".

And then a couple of days later she'd made fantasy a reality, walked into the crowded terminal with a couple of pounds of Semtex and a box of two-inch nails in her handbag, lit the blue touchpaper and blown herself and God knows how many holidaymakers and airport workers to Kingdom Come.

Still think this is about free speech? Well, it wasn't just poetry.

Malik was a regular contributor to terrorist websites.

She was also found to be in possession of seditious material - including the Al Qaeda Manual, the Terrorist's Handbook, the Mujahideen Poisons Handbook, instructions in the use of a Dragunov sniper rifle, other firearms and an RPG, and a guide entitled How To Win Hand-to-Hand Fighting.

You can't pick up any of those choice publications alongside your Daily Mail on the racks of W.H. Smith, Heathrow.

Yet still her apologists bleat that she is a hapless victim of a racist witch-hunt.

Matthew Parris says we all "think and say silly things when we are young".

True.

But there's a world of difference between trust-fund LSE students wearing tie- dyed Che Guevara T- shirts and shouting "Ho, Ho, Ho Chi Minh" in Grosvenor Square 40 years ago, before heading off back to the nearest boozer, and the clear and present danger we're facing today.

Plus, she's not a teenager, she's 23 years old.

I don't know what you were up to at 23, but I was married with a two-year-old daughter and on to my third mortgage.

Malik says she adopted the name the "lyrical terrorist" and wrote the poems about beheading only to attract men.

The kind of men who would be turned on by a woman who fantasises about beheading and lines her bookshelves with Al Qaeda literature are precisely those most likely to turn themselves into a human Hiroshima at Terminal 4.

Even if she is simply a silly slip of a girl on the pull, she has only herself to blame.

After the terror attacks on our own soil, not to mention 9/11 or Madrid, we have to take all threats seriously.

There are said to be thousands of people living among us who want to kill us and destroy our way of life.

If Malik isn't one of them, then she at least gives the impression of being more than willing to help them out when they're busy.

Our fellow citizens are being wiped out on the streets of London by Islamist headbangers who buy into precisely this kind of dangerous fanaticism.

There's nothing sophisticated about the useful idiots rallying to support her.

Save your sympathy for the victims of terrorism and their relatives.

Joan of Arc, she ain't.

Stupidity and ignorance are no defence, even if you believe her.

Which we do at our peril.

Malik deserved a serious, exemplary jail sentence. Nine months suspended really is an affront to society.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...3&in_page_id=1772&in_author_id=322&in_check=N

#29     Dec 7, 2007