Mooslimb teen girl charged with 'terror' in the UK

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TorontoTrader2, Nov 10, 2007.

1. The article said she was born there. They kinda had to stop deportation, when they ran out of countries to invade to set up penal colonies.

#11     Nov 11, 2007
  2. I don't disagree with you, Brits specially those in charge are bitches, and obviously could care less about human rights, but sometimes things don't turn out the way you want, everything in this world isn't about predicting

#12     Nov 11, 2007
  3. Another case of "over zealous" application of terror laws -

"A high profile terror case was abandoned before it got to trial today after a judge found that an ASIO officer had kidnapped and falsely imprisoned a young medical student, Izhar ul-Haque.

Mr ul-Haque's lawyer, Adam Houda, later accused authorities of launching a politically motivated and "moronic prosecution" against his client.

In a scathing judgment, NSW Supreme Court Justice Michael Adams said one ASIO officer had committed "the crime of false imprisonment and kidnap at common law" against Mr ul-Haque in a deliberate attempt to coerce answers from him."

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/terror-case-thrown-out/2007/11/12/1194766545813.html

This one follows on from the case of Dr Haneef , an Indian doctor working in Australia who was also treated in an appalling fashion, with the public prosecutor forced to drop charges laid with virtually no evidence.

After the Dr Haneef case, the Australian Medical Association announced that the number of foreign doctors applying to work in Australia had fallen by 90%.

#13     Nov 12, 2007
  4. TGM

TGM

lol. Maybe I should have read the article. But they could still throw her out or shoot her. Ask the Irish, they never seemed to mind shooting them----guilty or innocent.

Those penal colonies had some the greatest men and women from the British isles and Ireland. There were great because they would NOT allow others to rule them. That to me is the sign of greatness.

Although, that brings up another point people do not seem to understand. So-called Western leaders have never done anything to a non-European tribe that they didn't do to their own first (and in many cases worse).

That is their version of EQUALITY.

#14     Nov 12, 2007
  5. TGM

TGM

Good point. Many of the useful idiots think in Utopian terms. Utopians cannot predict anything even if it is right in front of them. They don't do well in realty.

The Self Hating White People (and the minority groups) are serving as "useful idiots". They are NOT going to get any power.

Most Western People do not understand Communist operating tactics. Since Anglo-sphere leaders operate like Commies. You may want to watch this video. It would be a good 8 minute investment. You will understand how the Anglo powers have operated now for the past X many centuries.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaoX_SgNO70

#15     Nov 12, 2007
  6. LOL, what an idiot you are TT2, 23-year old is not a "teen girl".:D :D :D

#16     Nov 12, 2007
  7. worth watching, Americans won't wake up till they get to the part were they are lined up against the wall and shot, actually wait a minute they are so stupid they won't even wake up then too, I mean look at them when the TSA was put into action you would think people will at least demand some logic behind it, but they watch as the TSA puts them through all possible things just to let them get on a plane, haha, how fucking stupid can a human being get?!, what can I say they deserve what comes to them

#17     Nov 12, 2007

8. Yep, its a case of desperately needing a conviction, to prove the validity of billions in anti terra funding, and the efficacy of the anti-terra fridge-magnets.

Theres an election coming up-they need to prove there tough on terra.

#18     Nov 12, 2007
  9. PLATER

PLATER

If everybody decided to payback after whats happened throughout history there would be no one left!

#19     Nov 12, 2007
  10. PLATER

PLATER

Couldnt agree more on the comments about the british government.

The sight of them makes me want to vomit!

#20     Nov 12, 2007