Moonshot Starts Today: 9/29/05

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Apex Capital, Sep 29, 2005.

1. Nothing wrong with the title of that thread, "the S&P looking very toppy". Thanks lithium!

#61     Oct 5, 2005
  2. Oh, so your very first post of 1225 being the MAXIMUM NUMBER for the S&P was a typo?

I hate to break it to you Little Man, but the SPX traded 20 points higher than that by August 3rd.

Nice try, moron.
    :p

#62     Oct 5, 2005
  3. Here is why EWT is a POS:

No matter how the market moves, EWT can always count the mouvement...thats why EWT is always right...it can never be wrong.

Thats why u see posters who follow EWT post 2 possible counts. One count says up, the other count says down. In the end EWT will be right. Right???????

I use to fool EWT. But then, I moved on.

#63     Oct 5, 2005
  4. fool = follow

sorry

#64     Oct 5, 2005
  5. http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53510

Oh, then maybe you'd be interested in my follow-up thread. You know, the latest thread I have started, that has over 20,000 views.
    Of course you know, you posted there many times.

I remind those, like lithium capital, that this my latest thread.
    It is titled "the S&P topped last week".
    Check the dates I mention in my first post.

#65     Oct 5, 2005
  6. keafan

keafan

Apex

at the beginning of the thread you made two predictions. one was short term and had no conditions, a rally. the second, conditional, was for a longer term rally into the end of the year IF it closed above 1230ish. the first one was wrong, plain and simple, and the second, longer term conditional call was not activated because the qualifying level was not reached. part of trading is admitting when u r wrong and moving on.

move on.

#66     Oct 5, 2005
  7. Sorry man, but you set forth a number that was surpassed by 20 full SPX points fourteen days after your post.

#67     Oct 5, 2005
  8. how do you forget this thread, you posted there dozens of times!

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53510

so my latest thread is null and void, according to lithium capital?
    and so I never said the following, according to lithium:

#68     Oct 5, 2005
  9. Oh yeah dude.

I forgot the fact that YOU post endlessly on ET with a dozen or so aliases because you have nothing else better to do AND because you don't even trade.

My bad.
    Time for the Yankees.
    Night Night Little Birdie.
    :D

#69     Oct 5, 2005
  10. But you don't have any friends, least of all, the trend!

Let this go to show you folks, you can analyze and over-analyze, and you'll end up like lithium capital....broke.

Just trust your instincts!

#70     Oct 6, 2005