Moonshot Starts Today: 9/29/05

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Apex Capital, Sep 29, 2005.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Can you not read? Don't they teach kids how to read out there in the CA public school system? You gave the 1230 level but you also said that it needs to close at a minimum above 1225. Well, it did that. Don't try to talk your way out of this. Own up to the call. Not one person on this board is taking your back on this. Be a man for once in your life.

#51     Oct 5, 2005
  2. No Mav, you are the one that is unable to READ.

The 1230.70 SPX was needed on a closing basis for FRIDAY, the WEEKLY CLOSE.
    You obviously have a great deal of trouble reading clearly . . . No wonder why FOX NEWS does so well.
    Most Americans are only concerned with sound-bytes. They hear what they want to hear.
    Not what is actually printed. Your cheerleading buddy Condi Rice is quite good at that.

"Also, Friday is a weekly and monthly close suggesting that if the market closes above the 1230.70 level today it will set the tone for a strong rally for the balance of the year and into the first quarter of next year. The minimum positive close for today is the 1225.35 level and a close over 1230.70 will be very bullish for the weeks to come."

#52     Oct 5, 2005
  3. Speaking of credibility . . . you obviously don't know how to count very well.
    Either that, or you are a LIAR.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53510&perpage=6&pagenumber=59

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from rubberbird:

09-23-05 09:13 PM

I will never have more posts than Barry Bonds has home runs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hate to break this to you Little Man, but Bonds has 708.
    So much for your credibility . . .

What's the matter?
    Baron not allow you anymore aliases to use?
    :D

#53     Oct 5, 2005
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Dude, what the f*ck is your obsession with Fox news and what the f*ck does that have to do with your call? Jesus, Mary and Joseph, get a grip man. The word you are using in your post is SUGGESTING. That is not an absolute word moron. You said it would suggest a move higher and set the tone. WTF does that mean, set the tone?

You leave your posts so ambiguous so you can come back after the fact and pretend you did nothing on this call. What a crock of shit. Why even mention the minimum close then if it has no importance? clearly if spoos close above 1230 they have to also close above 1225. So why even mention the 1225?

Dude, I don't know what's in the water out there in Berkeley, CA, but you better stop drinking it. Look at the title of the thread. Look at how you brag about the strong daily and weekly close then come on here and say you did not make the call. How pathetic.

#54     Oct 5, 2005
  5. Yes, the word suggesting was in reference to a positive underlying bid to the market.
    The 1225.35 level was a minimum requirement. It was noted because believe it or not Mav, 5 handles in the SPX is a rather large move to those that trade SIZE in the S&P.

We did not close above 1230.70 last Friday. Period, end of story.
    I'm sorry that you are unable to understand this.
    But then again, I can't say that I am surprised.

How ironic that you are unable to understand a specific market call on ET and yet you were able to believe every piece of political rhetoric and propaganda that the Bush Administration fed you just before we invaded Iraq. How typical of you.

Take care Mav.
    Once again, it's been fun.

http://scienceview.berkeley.edu/view/

#55     Oct 5, 2005
  6. Lithium, i guess it's always me that has to bring you in from the clouds. The title of this friggin thread is "MOONSHOT STARTS TODAY 9/29/05".

THE TITLE SAYS IT ALL.

What is your definition of moonshot?:D
    You weren't referring to lithum, were you?

#56     Oct 5, 2005
  7. Hey BirdBrain . . .
    How many posts do you have now?
    More than Bonds has homers, (708) right?
    Liar.

:D

#57     Oct 5, 2005
  8. novel20

novel20

Setting the tone really means setting the tone. :D You know, when the fat lady sings, sometimes she is trying to set the tone, does not mean she can really sing that note.

Moonshot does not really mean you shot the moon. Well, you can try to shoot the moon, but no matter how hard you try, you probably hit your head as hard when the arrow falls back. :D

#58     Oct 5, 2005
  9. No, this is my answer to you and your absurd CREDIBILITY.
    Perhaps you can explain to all of us how you called the intermediate top back on June 21st with 1225 being ( in your words ) the MAXIMUM number . . . and yet we traded 20 handles higher on a closing basis on August 3rd!

Nice try buddy.
    But you are a lying sack of birdcrap!

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showt...3215&highlight=deserving+an+answer#post773215

#59     Oct 5, 2005
  10. This is your answer to me??
    You using all your market knowledge in your above post, eh!

#60     Oct 5, 2005