Moonbat Ideology now required reading

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Oct 12, 2006.

1. pattersb

pattersb Guest

Looks bad for the Democrats ... Another plank removed from the platform. How in the hell can the Democrats effectively scare the hell out of people about global warming and blame the evil republicans while we sit here in wool-caps and parkas in October?!

http://freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061013/NEWS05/610130326/1007

"Here Lies Al Gore, Inventor of the Internet and Man-Induced Global Warming"

#31     Oct 13, 2006
  2. ROFL, that is precisely what I thought. :D

#32     Oct 14, 2006
  3. you people are idiots, the "pancake theory" is dead. so how did the bldg's collapse??? how can the weight of dust collapse the cement floors? thats all they found (regarding the cement floors) in the footprints. DUST... where were those cement floors in the end that offered so much weight that they forced the free fall collapse??? i guess as soon as the floors got to the ground they magically became fine particles of dust? WHO ARE THE IDIOTS THAT COME UP WITH THIS CRAP??? better yet, who are the idiots that buy this junk science?

Explain a squib 40 floors below the initial collapse of the south tower. Explain the steel core structure pancaking? did the cement dust particles have that much power? explain the molten metal on the scene weeks later.

guys, its over. it's coming and no one can stop it save another false flag terror event. the scumbags that did this are going to be exposed as are the ones that were complicit in the media.

i say get used to the idea now because it is coming. people can call them moonbats all they want but it doesnt change the truth. This is not a far left liberal "moonbat" theory, mainstream conservatives are waking up now and are sick of the lies.

#33     Oct 14, 2006
  4. scumbags on Fox and the other scumbag media are trying desperately to paint this as a left wing looney fringe movement, it is not. Loofah O'reilly, Oxy Limbaugh, and Sean "poodle" Hannity are part of a fringe neo-con presstitute movement that is desperately trying to cover this up behind the veil of patriotism. GAG ALERT

#34     Oct 14, 2006
  5. nitro

nitro

There was a terrific NOVA episode about this subject:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/wtc/

Read and learn. The show was much easier to undertand, but the text goes farther than the tv episode does.

nitro

#35     Oct 14, 2006
  6. Do you have any idea how much explosives would have to be used to collapse a building like this? Any idea of the prep work that would go into such a project? Lots of people with blow torches, jackhammers and various other demo equipment. All the while not being noticed by the 50,000 daily employees of the Towers. A bit of a stretch on the believeable scale.

#36     Oct 14, 2006
  7. then i guess we need an independent investigation to explain this huh??? the first one was an obvious cover up that never addressed wtc7. strange huh?

#37     Oct 14, 2006
  8. Not really! All conspiracy theories still don't address the massive undertaking of pulling off a demo project like this while going completely un-noticed by thousands of people, be it WTC7 or the main towers.
    I don't know why WTC7 fell, but I'd venture a guess it had something to do with the millions of pounds of steel and concrete coming down nearby. The structual integrity of the building was damaged during the collapse of the two towers and gravity did the rest.
    The simple fact is, while Bush was alseep at the wheel, there is no great conspiracy by his, or any other administration. The fact that he and others before him let it come to this is damning enough. CT is just overplaying the hand.

#38     Oct 14, 2006
  9. Clip from 9/11 Mysteries: This video highlights the financial and environmental consequences of the controlled demolition that brought down the World Trade Center towers. Also: What did the president's brother, Marvin Bush, have to do with security for the World Trade Center Complex and Dulles International Airport on 9/11? Why were there so many power-downs and evacuations in the WTC just prior to 9/11?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fEJmcvTzYfo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fEJmcvTzYfo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

#39     Oct 14, 2006
  10. i'm sorry.... did i kill this thread?

#40     Oct 14, 2006