Moonbat Ideology now required reading

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Oct 12, 2006.

1. So if dems do win in November, that would mean your theory is full is shitola...

#21     Oct 12, 2006
  2. Arnie

Arnie

No. It means we have two years of moonbat rule and then we get to elect some real adults to run the country. Trust me on this. 2 years of watching Pelosi, Rangle, Kennedy, Reid et al and you can kiss the democrats good bye as a national party. Why do you think I'm pulling for you guys this fall? :D

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1226849#post1226849

#22     Oct 12, 2006
  3. So now you are changing your theory.

LOL...

#23     Oct 12, 2006
  4. Arnie

Arnie

No. The ONLY reason they are even in the running is because of the lousy job the Republicans have done. I mean, think about it. It's not like the Dems will win based on a compelling alternative to the staus quo, is it? In fact they don't talk about that much do they? I wonder why.

#24     Oct 12, 2006
  5. "The main reason the Dems lose election after election is because they have alienated the middle class by appealing to their base..."

Your words, your "theory" which you are now saying doesn't apply because of repubs.

Too funny.

Did you take lessons from John Kerry in double talk?

#25     Oct 12, 2006
  6. Arnie

Arnie

Are you really that dense? It's not a theory. You've lost the last 2 presidential elections to someone you claim is a dimwit. You lost both the senate and the house after 40 years of democrat control and during the reign of your beloved Slick Willy. Just look how the Dems always try to sound like a conservative come election time. Gee, I wonder why they don't like being called "liberal"?

#26     Oct 12, 2006
  7. Bush is a dimwit, and face facts, most of the voters are too...

They essentially voted for themselves, not someone who is actually smarter than they are...

#27     Oct 13, 2006
  8. pattersb

pattersb Guest

Clinton exactly disagrees. Not only does he claim the Democrats are catering to the middle class, he claims they are catering to moderate Republicans!

http://www.lasvegassun.com/sunbin/stories/nevada/2006/oct/12/101210281.html

Funny, as skilled a politician he is, he still make such basic mistakes as:

He noted that Mexico had become one of the U.S.'s top 10 creditors.

"These people are our bankers," Clinton said. "Doesn't it embarrass you that these poor people are trying to sneak over the Rio Grande River to find a living in this country and we want to stop that? But we're only too happy to turn around and say, 'Don't spend your own money on those poor illegal immigrants to give them an education and get a job in Mexico.
    Loan it to us.'"

The Middle class has spoken very loudly on this issue. They want people to stop "sneaking over the Rio Grande" and ILLEGALLY entering this country. It's called defending our national sovereignty , you bastard, and fullfilling your constitutional obligation to defend the borders! Although being a former arms sales dealer to China he may be unfamiliar with the concept.

And to think, the guy wants us to believe the Democrat party as it is today includes conservatives. BLAH!

Could we be in for another Democrat airball?

How Timely, a conservative response

http://www.brownsvilleherald.com/ts_more.php?id=73201_0_10_0_M

“If I can get an elephant led by a mariachi band into this country, I think Osama bin Laden could get across with all the weapons of mass destruction he could get into this country,” Bhakta said.

:p :p :p :p

#28     Oct 13, 2006
  9. Could we be in for another Democrat airball?

In an evironment like this the Democrats need to at least take the "House" to demonstrate any political viability for the future. If Dems do throw up an "airball" the entire party leadership needs to be put out to pasture. Anything less will spell doom for 08.

#29     Oct 13, 2006
  10. Arnie

Arnie

I agree. They have definitely raised expectations. Time to put up or shut up. If they can't win this Nov, they are toast.

#30     Oct 13, 2006