Mook Trader chat room

Discussion in 'Trading' started by remoteControl, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Overnight

Overnight

"You also agree that securities mentioned on MookTrader.com or affiliated emails and webinars may be owned by MOOK, its owners, employees, affiliates, members, or agents, and may be traded in their own accounts based off information discussed on MookTrader.com, affiliated emails and webinars. Investing in securities is speculative and risky so consult your own registered investment advisor before doing so. Past performance does not guarantee future results. You should not invest in any stock or securities mentioned on MookTrader.com and affiliated emails / webinars unless you can afford to lose your entire investment."

Not sure what to make of these bits pulled from the entire disclaimer. Is he stating that he may be trading on insider information?

#11     Mar 4, 2017
  2. this thread has gone off on a tangent i'd rather not spend this much time on. i feel as if i am being made to defend and/or promote mook's service.

just if anyone does their own due diligence and thinks they'd like to take a stab at this strategy, i have something for sale.

in regards to your post, overnight, that is pretty standard disclaimer language. i can say with 100% certainty he doesn't have inside information. it just says in legal speak he trades his own account.

one more little tidbit, i have some legal experience, and his disclaimers are more or less bs. it would never pass examination and i don't get the impression they have a reputable lawyer. personally, if i were them i would address that issue and think they are taking a legal risk. that being said, i don't get the impression he is doing anything massively illegal either. at worst, he exaggerates his entry on trades i do believe he is really making and he really should post publicly his losing trades. his instagram is a load of crap since he only shows winners. but he does post losers in the paid room on a daily basis.

#12     Mar 4, 2017
  3. Overnight

Overnight

That is a disturbing statement from someone with some legal experience.

Ergo, I think I will pass on your offer.

#13     Mar 4, 2017
  4. fair enough. i don't think it's disturbing at all, but nor do i really care if anyone buys my sub. if i believe he is making real trades and has a profitable strategy, i am willing to pay to learn about it, which i did. no skin off my back if his disclaimers aren't up to legal par.

the entire annual cost i paid is about half of one of my bad trades that happen once or twice a week. it was small cost to pay to see what it was all about. if i could have found someone like me willing to sell it cheaper than mook himself is selling it, i would have jumped all over it.

i'm not trying to sell garbage, actually trying to help.

#14     Mar 4, 2017
  5. If you look at this site's other reviews, they are all the same. BASHING.
    I wouldn't pay attention to the reviews. Tradingschools.org is obviously owned by someone who operates his own chatroom and is just bad mouthing his competition.

#15     Mar 8, 2017
  6. Actually look into emmitt moore, thats the sites owner. Interesting story

#16     Mar 9, 2017
  7. That is a bizarre allegation phrased as a question. How on earth do you gather "inside information" is being stated either implicititly or explicitily based on the disclaimer?

#17     Mar 14, 2017
    lovethetrade likes this.
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

Because 98% of trading rooms are bullshit? Show me a trading room that has been beating the market 3 years in a row. There is a reason why there is very few positive reviews...

#18     Mar 14, 2017
    Nereto likes this.
  9. mpdxc

mpdxc

According to the tradingschools review, a fake "MOOKTDR" license plate with no DMV registration was used on a rental car.

#19     Mar 30, 2017
    Nereto likes this.
  10. I have a custom license plate on my car and entered my info into that autocheck.com website tradingschools.org used. The look up result said "We're sorry: We can't find that car".

Autocheck.com must not have a complete DMV database that it is searching.

(sorry to post this so late, I just noticed I had an alert on this thread)

#20     Mar 31, 2017