Monty is a WIMP!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by picknclick, Jul 17, 2003.

1. I'm not sure how many of you follow golf, or can't stand "Monty", but I just wanted to post this tidbit for your viewing pleasure...

SANDWICH, England (AP) -- Colin Montgomerie withdrew from the British Open after seven holes Thursday due to wrist and knee injuries sustained in a fall on his way to breakfast.

Ok, now if you're already a golfer that's too fat to keep your center of balance, you might want to think about...

1.) Staying away from a place called "SANDWICH"!!!
    2.) Why you're in such a hurry to get to breakfast... you fat bastard!
    3.) Examining why you suck so bad... hmmm, could it be that you're a fat ass??? It's kind of hard to swing a club when you're big boneded.

The real question is, did he sustain these injuries in between the 7th and 8th holes, or did he try to fight his way through the pain on the first 7 and then thought about them jelly doughnuts and couldn't resist heading back to the clubhouse.

2. Monty is many years removed from his "prime" as far as Majors go...I remember very well back in 1992 at the US Open at Pebble Beach when he started to become well known as a potential international star...I just think that he, like quite a few other high ranked international players have just had too much failure in the final rounds of majors to be legitimate contenders anymore...I have felt Mickelson is also getting to that point...And David Duval, man that is like the reincarnation of Ian Baker-Finch's fall from grace, a frightening site!!