Monthly Thread: March 2004

Discussion in 'Forex' started by rezo_s, Feb 29, 2004.

1. rezo_s

rezo_s

Hello Chaos,

Nice to see you are around. Guess you are busy to post, but still drop by to read.

I dont warry about viruses like the one above - as you can see from the screenshot, he is in my ignore list, and I dont even see what (s)he wrote. So, naturally I cannot be worried about it - I dont know and dont care about what it it there written about. S(he) is the one that was resatricted from Moneytec boards for behavior. Its like the recent email viruses - annoying but harmless afteral. And with the ignore function - its like not opening the attachments that were arriving with the letters :D

Take care my friend and good trading to you and everyone!

Rezo

#11     Mar 1, 2004
  2. chaos

chaos

Hi Rezo,

Yes, I try to drop by here as well as a few other forums on a semi-regular basis to keep in touch, but I've been too busy working to do much posting.

In future, I hope to correct that imbalance.:)

Regards,

chaos

#12     Mar 1, 2004
  3. Big deal, Rezco_Iris, I average 10+ pips every 5 to 10 minutes round the clock when I trade.

I just don't come in here and SPAM the forex forum with my perceived mighty micro weenie wiggles every time I'm lucky enough to close a trade without taking a loss.

"I have just bought USDJPY at 109.05. That is the price the second I am posting this.

"Small target is 55 pips with 35 stop, and for those who prefer longer term target, its 111.00 with stop at 108.35."

What happened, you suddenly changed your mind?

Overload

#13     Mar 1, 2004
  4. chaos

chaos

Overload = ignore

#14     Mar 1, 2004
  5. izeickl

izeickl

Good call, I sincerly hope our friend Overload was heavily short USD and holding. Dont say But USD is still going down in the long term, remember, we dont trade Buts Overload.

Traders so insanely focussed on one direction will get burned.

#15     Mar 2, 2004
  6. rezo_s

rezo_s

Hello Everyone, hope you are all doing great!

7:19am GMT now, euro is trading at 1.2296/00, and its testing the break upside of a triangle on 4hour charts. I think if we break up, it may trigger the retest of the 1.2440 - 1.2500 area; if we break down, it should trigger retest of 1.2100 area. Lets sit tight and see what it is. As I am writing, its trying to break upside...

I wouldnt suggest to trade this break for a long term no matter which way, because markert doesnt seem to be confident enough for me yet...but its up to you after all. I will not be trading it - that is my call, but if at all - then with tight stop in place - 30 pips tops.

Anyway, I wish you all you have a great trading day! (and try to enjoy

Best Wishes!

Rezo

#16     Mar 16, 2004
  7. rezo_s

rezo_s

forgot the chart

#17     Mar 16, 2004
  8. rezo_s

rezo_s

bought EURGBP now at 6799

#18     Mar 16, 2004
  9. rezo_s

rezo_s

First target is 6930 with second target at 7050.

resistance:

1)6820
    2)6875

#19     Mar 16, 2004
  10. rezo_s

rezo_s

Hi all,

Stop loss was hit today on the EURGBP trade. Loss of 54 pips.

I am going to sit tight and wait for developements on Majors crosses before resuming trading. Euro is mixed and as the most traded pair its dragging the whole market into same situation.

For now - no trades. most probably only next week shall I resume trading. USDJPY and its corosses (EURJPY and GBPJPY) may be a good sell. Will see. Picture is still unclear mostly o Majors.

Good Luck Everyone!

Rezo

#20     Mar 17, 2004