Monthly Thread: March 2004

Discussion in 'Forex' started by rezo_s, Feb 29, 2004.

1. rezo_s

rezo_s

Hello Everyone!!!

I have just bought USDJPY at 109.05. That is the price the second I am posting this.
    Small target is 55 pips with 35 stop, and for those who prefer longer term target, its 111.00 with stop at 108.35.

Good Luck!

2. rezo_s

rezo_s

We've been as high as 109.45 over the night, now trading at 109.25.
    After 40 pips in favor, I have just moved stops to lock 10 pips on small target trade (from 108.70 to 109.15) and to breakeven on longer term trade (from 108.35 to 109.05).

Good Luck!

3. Why did you go long?

4. as usual, you're dreaming, Rezco_s. you must love losing.

usd/jpy is toast. the spike was on total mass hysteria panic - come march 4th it'll drop to 107 and melt down from there back to under 105.

No way will it see the heights you're blabbering on about.

anyway, thanks for your money. make sure you keep that stop in there. I don't want to take too much of the money you manage at one time.

Overload

5. rezo_s

rezo_s

Please read thread from February (http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=436223#post436223)
    I posted charts and explanation. I wrote back then that buying this pair may be considered for 111.00 target.

Here is the quote from 02.22.04 11.41pm from that thread:

And see attached the chart from that same post.

Hope this makes it clear. If not, I am here for you :)

Good Luck!

6. *YAWN*

ol

7. Rezco_Iris, spare us your delusional forex psychobabble, take your Refco management account and go back to the morons at MoneyTec.

Then again, maybe you should stick around - taking your money is fun!

Gamal Saham Ruach

8. rezo_s

rezo_s

Trades closed. Long term for zero result and short term with +10pps.

Good Luck! :)

9. rezo_s

rezo_s

:eek:

10. chaos

chaos

Rezo,

Just keep in mind where garbage like the post above comes from. Small minds. Petty minds. People who have nothing to offer but vile and personal invective. This is a public forum, so what can we do to prevent it? Let's hope the moderator is on the ball and gets rid of it quickly. I won't dignify it by saying more.

But I do want to say all the best to you in your trading. Please keep posting your trades and reasons why. I and many others here read you faithfully.

Best wishes,

chaos

#10     Mar 1, 2004