Monthly Thread: December, 03

Discussion in 'Forex' started by rezo_s, Dec 1, 2003.

1. rezo_s

rezo_s

Forgot to mention: if euro order (2) is executed before the order on USDCHF, then cancel the swissy order. If swissy is executed first, keep euro order pending.

#21     Dec 8, 2003
  2. rezo_s

rezo_s

change the second order price on EUR/USD from 1.2205 to 1.2230. In forder break on 60 mins to be more certian.

#22     Dec 8, 2003
  3. Hello Rezo,

It seems that there are not much interest on the FX section. I kinda feel lonely out here.

Reminds me to another place where lots of people talk about FX.

Anyway, this week seems to be still a gloomy one for USD.
    After closing the week near the top of last week's range, any dips towards 1.2000 (at the max) should be a good opportunity to long euro/usd.

How about AUD/USD? What do you think? My last week's objective is nearly hit (0.74). I don't think it could hold that strong.

And USD/JPY is already at the edge of a cliff. A slight knock could ignite a chain reaction (stop loss triggerings) and will drag the pair to at least 107.00. Unless BoJ come to the rescue and save the day, I think we will see 105.00 soon. And I mean it's about time for this pair to move.

Glad to know that you're pretty sucessful in November. Hope you will fare well too this December.

Good luck, good trade.

:)

#23     Dec 8, 2003
  4. rezo_s

rezo_s

Hold the Euro order on break of 1.2230; remove the order on USDCHF.

#24     Dec 8, 2003
  5. rezo_s

rezo_s

Hi Andre,

Aussie: no doubt very bullish; but I just prefer the 4 majors when I have them to trade. Aussie is bullish.Not much to add. 75 maybe? maybe even more.

USDJPY - I think we are seeing BoJ. I think they are buying little by little not to give it to slide. I heard Japanees banks to be buyers of the USD even on friday. I am looking at USDJPY as a very good sale to be. Maybe in the coming days. Maybe even today-tomorrow. As you know, I am not posting all my analysis and trades on forums anymore; so yes, USDJPY is seen by me as a possible sell for 1.05 - 1.06. If the USD weakening continiues, and that is what still seems to be on cards, I think phsycological 100 level will be seen next year.
    But even though it is a good sell, it is for me on the last place of preferance among the majors due to intervention threat. I prefer trading USDCHF > EURUSD > GBPUSD > USDJPY. that is the picture as for now.

Good Trading to you too,

Rezo

#25     Dec 8, 2003
  6. rezo_s

rezo_s

Long EURUSD order @1.2230 was executed;

use 50 pip stop, move it to entry level after +30 pips;

initial target is at 1.2350; maybe even held for eventually test of 1.25, depending on how it goes.

Good Luck!

#26     Dec 8, 2003
  7. rezo_s

rezo_s

Covered the position at 1.2228 (-2 pips),

the break didnt cause acceleration of the move.
    Will be reentering later.

#27     Dec 8, 2003
  8. rezo_s

rezo_s

Hi all,

well, sentiment and trend are pretty obvious. I suggest buying euro now at 1.2240 with stop at 1.2215 and initial target seen at 1.2420. Good risk reward trade once again.

Good Luck

#28     Dec 9, 2003
  9. rezo_s

rezo_s

was stopped at 1.2215;

will be reentering if not today - maybe later this week. I think 1.24 - and 1.25 still have good chance to be seen in the near future. Sentiment is strong enough.

See you later,

#29     Dec 9, 2003
  10. rezo_s

rezo_s

Good Morning Everyone,

Well, we are witnessing a very nice retracement now (euro
    around 1.2180); I think today may be a good day to short US
    dollars. Maybe little later. We are in channel on euro (see
    previous posts), so I think its better to enter closer to lower
    border. Now its somewhere around 1.2100/30 area (the border);
    with stop at 1.2045.

Target is 1.2420 followed by 1.25. I dont suggest entering with
    orders. We still dont know where this correction may be heading.
    I will make a post once/if I enter.

Have a good trading!

#30     Dec 10, 2003