Monsanto's Roundup and Cancer..

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by El OchoCinco, Aug 12, 2018.

1. d08

d08

Well, the US EPA is a joke, I would not take anything they say seriously. Much of the world has banned it or limited its use.

speedo and Clubber Lang like this.
  2. I don't take any government statement at face value. I hope the lawsuit brings more light to this subject because I cannot imagine what it does to plants has NO effect on human cells...

Clubber Lang likes this.
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

How does applying round up cause cancer?

I'm not saying the chemical in Round up doesn't cause it. I'm trying to understand how the contamination occurs. Is it getting it on the skin? Inhaling the fumes? Once it is applied to the weeds, as long as it is not in the ground water...

4. Must he prolonged exposure from spraying and handling the stuff and getting it on your skin for years on end. I believe roundup is also crop dusted on fields as well where vegetables are grown.

TradeViper likes this.
  5. Banjo

Banjo

6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

so don't eat vegetables!

Kidding.

Anyone see Bayer's share price this morning?

7. I thought organic was just an excuse for me to pay more for fruits and vegetables but now starting to wonder....

8. speedo

speedo

Herbicides and pesticides are effective because they are toxins. If millions of people are liberally using toxins, well.......

TradeViper and d08 like this.
  9. Banjo

Banjo

#10     Aug 16, 2018
    El OchoCinco likes this.