Monogamy poll. Guys only, please.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rearden Metal, Feb 26, 2004.

1. "A man is as faithful as his options"

~Chris Rock

2. I choose to be polygamous. I believe it is natural for males to innately desire many women, and thus, the impregnation of many women. Though senseless or purposeless child births are disgusting. Children to be raised in the style of a gentically feeble parent is pathetically pritive and illogical. CHINA

3. Comes down to this:

Those who are able to get more do, those who can't don't.

4. jem

jem

Prior to dating a particular women, I was always looking for the vine. If a better women came along I was not going to pass up the opportunity. But I was also young.

Then a smart women said this--- "dont cheat on me, break up with me first. Don't I deserve that much respect." When you approach it that way you might not date as many women but the ones you date will be better women because the better or at least smarter women are able to figure out if you going to treat them with respect pretty quickly.

It also tended to be a good move because all of a sudden your girl friend's friends like you more and you increase your circle of friends. Also when you meet women and you tell them you got take care of some business before you start to date them, it generally works out well. Just my opinion. And I have been out of the dating scene for a while.