MoneyTec Forums: Abysmal, lowlife snakeoil standards

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TigerO, May 6, 2004.

1. A last comment about Soul-Trader and his system: He promised to pay the buyers the money back, if it doesn't work. But according to the trader Emerald King (see the Forex thread about Soul and his system on trade2win.com) Soul will not pay him his money back.

#51     Sep 9, 2005
  2. Softouch

Softouch

Witte...err..Baruch..lol..you never give up do you. What a sad case you are.
    Interesting that FredyFrog ( another alias?) posted before the so called Emerald King. Inside info eh?
    Now, lemme see, the sweet innocent EK is willing to pony up a few thousand $'s for this system. Then proceeds to take a cursory look at it, can't even manage to sit through one training session, says in one breath that the system is easy, then in another "he didn't get it"......sure.
    *If* EK is genuine then he/she deserves to get screwed. If they're willing to part with that sort of cash & but are then unwilling to try and learn the system, can't even manage one single one-on-one session , then they either set out to rip the system off once they had the details or they're an idiot.
    Or EK is just a setup & doesn't exist. I'll go the later

#52     Sep 9, 2005
  3. Remiraz

Remiraz

Bottom line : anyone peddling "newbie to consistantly profitable" systems are CROOKS.

Trading is about trading for profits. Not peddling false promises. :eek:

#53     Sep 9, 2005
  4. Softouch

Softouch

"a newbie did buy the system and is already consistently profitable. albeit to a small scale at the moment."

ummm...from what I've read here and on MT, T2W & the blog, ST is not peddling a "newbie to consistently profitable" system to newbies.
    You misquote. But hey!, never let a chance to make sweeping & emotional statements get in the way of the facts......

#54     Sep 10, 2005
  5. The fact is that Soul-Trader promised to pay the money back if his Hilda system don't work. But now he won't live up to his own promise.

#55     Sep 10, 2005
  6. Softouch

Softouch

*fact*? what fact....some one *claims* to have bought the system...which I doubt..and to quote you "to pay the money back if his Hilda system don't work." But this *EK* says he couldn't even bother to sit through one training session, even though it's an "easy" system.
    So now you judge a system as a failure on the words of a *cough* EK that admits they didn't even get to base one in giving it a trial. But of course we're assuming this EK is genuine...
    Come on Witte..err...Baruch...give it a miss. Your fabrications, outright lies, misquoting & pure imagination are becoming tiresome.
    You've been like a little dog at the heels of ST for months..always some stupid little nitpicking point. Face it your a L.O.S.E.R and ST has you by the balls when it comes to making cash..whether trading, marketing or whatever. Your just a dumb schmuck jealous as hell. Live with it.

#56     Sep 10, 2005
  7. Come on Soft.. err...Soul-Trader...Yes, ST is very good making money marketing his "Holy Grail" systems. But does his buyers make any?

#57     Sep 10, 2005
  8. Remiraz

Remiraz

Must be my mistake then...

Ooops, guess not.

Let me rephrase: ANYONE selling a system is a CROOK.

#58     Sep 10, 2005
  9. Softouch

Softouch

"against my advice a newbie "

learn basic comprehension. And yes, it was your mistake......

#59     Sep 10, 2005
  10. Softouch

Softouch

Me ST? lol....try again...unless he can manage to live in the UK & OZ at the same time. Unlike yourself and your nym's Baruch, Darvas et al I'm a separate entity :)
    "But does his buyers make any?"
    Fluty said he did. And he has more credence then your imaginary concoction EK. And before you babble on about Fluty being ST or other BS do a search on MT to see Fluty's history.

#60     Sep 10, 2005