MoneyTec Forums: Abysmal, lowlife snakeoil standards

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TigerO, May 6, 2004.

1. why not?

#41     Sep 3, 2005
  2. Softouch

Softouch

Baruch if your not Wittgenstein then your his brother. I remember when you used to come on to the old MT chat as Baruch, make some disparaging remarks against someone, get flamed, log off, then lo and behold Witty would log on and it would start all over again.

#42     Sep 3, 2005
  3. Baruch is not my brother, but I know him very well.

I have only been to the Moneytec chat a few times, where Soultrader was moderator. It was not a place for me because most of the trading was scalping, and I was not impressed by Soul's adding to his losers. Now Soultrader uses his power at Moneytec to delete all critical threads about his Holy Grail system.
    I dont like crooks and Holy Grail vendors selling expensive systems without a proven track record to newbies.

#43     Sep 4, 2005
  4. Why are words underlined automatically in MT directing the reader to Strategy Builder?

These words are underlined even if the author wishes them not to be.

Also the censorship of words...here is a just one of many hundreds of complaints from one of your members...(profanity filters are understood and appreciated)

P.S. Why are name like O-a-n-d-a and I-n-ter-bank-fx not allowed? I needed to list these providers to explain my situation. I also didn't want to abbreviate such as ibfx because I didn't know who that was at first, and others may have the same problem. Disallowing names also makes a google search useless, and explains why I could not find much info about Interbank fx on your forum. Please allow posting broker names. Otherwise, your forum is useless to me and you may as well cancel my forum membership.

Soultrader why would you want to be a part of a forum that obviously has commercial interests beyond what a moderated forum with sponsors should have. Remember it is first your guests then the sponsors that make your forum that you moderate, possible

Michael B.

#44     Sep 4, 2005
  5. you are baruch and wittgenstein and livermore and darvas - note all names chosen after famous traders which you aspire to (see witts previous posts where he prattles on about all three others)

also im not a crook or selling to newbies - my stuff is aimed squarely at experienced traders. On saying that and against my advice a newbie did buy the system and is already consistently profitable. albeit to a small scale at the moment.

to call me a crook without sufficient evidence makes you as bad. Judge and jury without any evidence.

also i dont add to losers which is why i wont add further to your rantings either - neither i nor anyone else can vouch for your own trading witt/baruch/liv/darvas as youve never made a call in your life.

lets take a look at the 511 posts youve made - not a positive post amongst them - just slagging off anyone who has an idea or comment on the market. just exactly what value has your membership added to any forum?

Theres no wonder most real traders keep away from places like mt, trade2win or here as any time they share anything some gigantic asssshole like you decides to have a slagging session

electricsavant - to be honest i hardly go on mt anymore - prob once a week at best. its like most forums - full of hopefuls playing $1 a pip and harping on how much they make. whilst seeing their account disappear time and time again. There are a few from the thousands on there though that have some good ideas and i often contact them for a chat.

but let me ask you - whats so wrong with mt having commercial interests? - why does everyone on the internet automatically assume that things should be done for free?

surely you arent naive enought to think that elite trader has no commercial purpose behind it? or do you still believe in this utopian net world where everything is free.

PS Santa Claus isnt real either :)

sorry to be so harsh on that but this is the real world and not some fantasy land

#45     Sep 4, 2005
  6. soultrader,

I hope you see the point. I think you did. A forum becomes a "Forum" when interaction betwen guests is free. When a "Forum" does what MT and their managment and moderators do, it crosses the line.

ET does not cross the line. The moderators here, are a lot better than the kids over at MT. The quality of freely sharing between traders is of a much better caliber and quality here.

You will get much more from ET...
    Michael B.

#46     Sep 4, 2005
  7. you see..... the moderator moved this to chat now, rather than to pollute their Forums with my crap...

#47     Sep 4, 2005
  8. Remiraz

Remiraz

with all offence intended, i have never heard that sentence spoken from a non-crook.

consistent profitability and finanical freedom for yours only for $x, our operators are standing by. now WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS STATEMENT??? :eek:

#48     Sep 7, 2005
  9. Softouch

Softouch

that's an easy one....your statement makes no sense

#49     Sep 7, 2005
  10. Remiraz

Remiraz

correct.

#50     Sep 7, 2005