MoneyTec Forums: Abysmal, lowlife snakeoil standards

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TigerO, May 6, 2004.

1. 1in10

1in10

I do not visit moneytec much anymore for some to the reasons stated above.

But I did read a thread that captured my attention. It was called something like "a wrinkle in time."

The guy posting there has been around for a few years, but just as it was picking up some momentum using elliot, gann, and somethings I have yet to figure out, it was gone. All charts and comments vanished.

If you know why, please comment.

1in10

#31     Aug 3, 2005
  2. I suppose they are not stupid, but newbies, who believes nearly everything, including you can buy The Holy Grail. . And they are easy victims for the snakeoil vendors on Moneytec.

#32     Aug 3, 2005
  3. A thread on Soultraders Hilda Baker system has just been deleted on Moneytec because their was traders which said it was crap...

#33     Aug 20, 2005
  4. Remiraz

Remiraz

why do people keep posting page after page of charts, p/l, market wisdom, findings that are obviously false?? what keep them going???

#34     Aug 20, 2005
  5. when I first got into forex trading I went to MoneyTec and was lashed, flogged and verbally beaten.

Whenever I tried to defend myself and post back, Kyle would ban me. He and his moderators loving the 'slaughter' each time.

Kyle is an idiot.

Forex and trading forex is a vast, broad, deep and complex arena - an entire website (such as MoneyTec) could be devoted to it.

I was lucky to make it thru the flamers (and Kyle) who reside there, hence a couple established forex traders took me under their proverbial 'wing' and answered probably 1000 of my questions over time off the forum.

I'd like to see ET's Currency Trading portion become just as in-depth and larger than MT's site.

Trading forex is certainly becoming more and more popular and warrants a section on ET that fits its varied subjects/issues.

jmo

#35     Aug 20, 2005
  6. I forgot to mention: Soultrader is one of the administrators (or was) of Moneytec...

#36     Aug 21, 2005
  7. you also forgot to mention that you are sore at me because you were banned for having multiple identities baruch, wittgenstein, darvas, livermore. and that that thread was closed because of your incessant comments that had no foundation.

for gods sake dutchman, youve even spoken to people who have dealt with me and still wont retract will you.

muppet!

get a life baruch

#37     Sep 3, 2005
  8. Oh, here we have the king of Moneytec. But I don't know what you are talking about. I have never been banned on Moneytec, which I dont use, and my only alias here is Wittgenstein. The administrator can confirm that. By the way: I am not Dutch.

But I know from other traders that 3 threads on Moneytec about your 2300 GBP Holy Grail system has been deleted because of critical comments (but not from me). Why? Maybe because it makes it more easy to rip off newbies?

#38     Sep 3, 2005
  9. yeah right - im wittgenstein, not baruch, not darvas, not livermore..

everyone knows now so give it a rest.

easy when all you do is post the same crap on every post 'soul and his 2300gbp system' whoopee doo. and the fact i published the ip addresses used by all four aliases

dont you have anything better to do but look around for places to slag me off? how sad is that?

Note that you havent had a single buyer thats come anywhere near your posts and agreed with you - funny that eh seeing as you are so convinced im ripping folks off.

thanks for the sales youve bought my way though. shame you cant trade yourself innit

for those reading this im sorry, i wouldnt have come on here if the pratt hadnt started slagging me off again

get a life dutchman

#39     Sep 3, 2005
  10. Soul,

You just keep telling the same lies. I am not Dutch, and my only signatur here is Wittgenstein. As I said, the administrator can confirm that.

But let me ask you about one thing: If you really has found The Holy Grail, why sell it - even for 2300 GBP?

#40     Sep 3, 2005