Money Pump Across The Globe.. (but inflation is not a worry.. wink wink)

Discussion in 'Economics' started by gnome, Feb 21, 2008.

1. gnome

gnome

"... the good times will be coming from the ocean of money that has been created and is still being created. It's being created, not only here in the US, but an ocean of money is being created all over the world. The following are figures for the increase in money supply from the following nations" --

42% in Russia
    21% in India
    18% in China
    12% in the UK
    15% in the US
    8% in Canada.

Richard Russell, February 20, 2008

2. Did you get that from his letter?

3. gnome

gnome

Yes

4. So what does he think is going to happen. I obviously know he is bullish on gold

5. gnome

gnome

More credit problems. Fed to do EVERYTHING necessary to shore up the banking system (whatever that means... super-duper money pump, of course, included.).

6. The fed just lets everyone do whatever they want and then tells everyone they can fix all the problems.

I cant wait to see what happens if they fix it. The situation will be even worse than this time. I guess thats why in the end this whole thing is going to fail.

7. piezoe

piezoe

Over what time period is this data for. I am most interested.

8. gnome

gnome

He's posted these data before, and it has always been "last 12 months"... his letter this time didn't specifically mention the time frame, but I think it's correct to presume it's last 12 months again.