money doesn't make me happy, (nor anything else)

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by chewbacca, Nov 18, 2008.

1. lukematt

lukematt

Can't we have just a little hint? Maybe "they" will only break one of your arms. :)

#41     Nov 19, 2008
  2. chewie

If you want to be a pirate and steal things then why not just move to Washington.

regards
    f9

#42     Nov 19, 2008
  3. Go to Bangkok ..

#43     Nov 19, 2008
  4. sumosam

sumosam

to the op,

perhaps donating to charity might assuage your guilt. at least, it may favourably help your karma.:cool:

#44     Nov 19, 2008
  5. BS

don't bang sluts, it leaves you feeling f*cking cheap, inside and outside, afterwards and forever

instead bang quality hookers that will be your total bitch for the time you have paid them

#45     Nov 19, 2008
  6. Pita

Pita

seconded. You'll get so many hookers and other chicks to screw there you'll not recognize if it makes you happy before you are old. The drug part there I would skip though.

#46     Nov 19, 2008
  7. I have no doubt about the existence of our creator either. He is retarded

#47     Nov 19, 2008
  8. pull off legal scams, it is the most fun thing to do in this day and age (in comparison to other possible legal activities)

#48     Nov 19, 2008
  9. zdreg

zdreg

"legal scams" unfortunately that phrase is not an oxymoron during these times. they seem to be more prevalent during these times.

#49     Nov 19, 2008
  10. Money allows you freedom to create your own setup/freedom of choice.

IT gives you free time where you can go and hunt the women or women(s) you desire , It gives you the free time to go surfing or swimming whenever you want.

For me its working out, trading once a week, and eating, and fcking women.

Money is required in almost all of those options, Sitting around with a money bag at home in your apartment, obviously won't do much for you.

#50     Nov 19, 2008