Money can't buy happiness

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by eagle, May 5, 2006.

1. Perhaps we can meet? maybe I can get Bill Gates to come...just kidding!

I have never seen a player succeed in money/business who was down to earth

#31     May 6, 2006
  2. I am not looking. I do my own thing.

Anyways, I give all my money to Wifey :) She knows what to look for. show her the money

You unfortunately, don't know what to look for in people.

#32     May 6, 2006
  3. I feel bad for laying the shit on you now,
    I will stop posting.

For the other up and coming people, Think about the mentality behind my posts, It is by far the most common mentality among successful people.

Timidness is for losers and retirees.

#33     May 6, 2006
  4. Why?...I am speaking the truth for all here to read...you can't hurt me.

Some ET'rs know me personally and have been in my home and even seen my wood-grain. And I hope to meet many more, including you if you could lower yourself to my level that is :)

When your ready, let me know. By then I will be making an even more obscene amount of money ...hehe...is that what you wanted to hear?

Michael B.

P.S. I plan on retiring early :)

#34     May 6, 2006
  5. It is a nightmare to be retired,

To have a working mind and to not use it daily/stress it is close to being in a 8x8 jail cell.

I can't stand going on more then a 2 week vacation. There are a lot of natural highs in completing projects, hitting goals etc.
    Much better then coke.

#35     May 6, 2006
  6. coolweb,

I overcame stress over 15 years ago. Is this when I should feel superior, when I have gone through something that you have not discovered yet?

coolweb. cool your ego a bit. You do not need to win the argument, just collect the money.

Michael B.

#36     May 6, 2006
  7. back on topic,

The key to having money buy you happiness

Is when you work hard for the money.

Then you will absolutely relish the fact you have made the money yourself.

If it is given to you in any way where you did not put blood sweat and work equity in it, It will mean nothing to you.

To train for 12 months just to run a 28 mile marathon and then recievea $2 plastic metal.

Its not how shiny the reward is, its knowing how much you have to work for it that makes you feel complete. Arrogance or no Arrogance, Success is what counts.

Traders who make profits can come to the office in cowboy pants and CEOs of the firm will suck their C.
    Unprofitable traders who come to the office with mismatched ties gets sent home.

Then you can always come on a message board and brag like a retard, but hey , no matter what you'll still be happy even if half the population hates your style.

lol

#37     May 6, 2006
  8. Well coolweb...keep working you'll get there...

Good Trading to You.

Michael B.

#38     May 6, 2006
  9. Back on Topic...

Time and money might be an interesting comparison for this thread.

Some say that if Bill Gates stops to stoop over and pick up a "C" note from the sidewalk, that it would cost him money...

You other readers.....any thoughts on that?

Michael B.

#39     May 6, 2006
  10. Bill gates is an anamoly,

A better goal would be HNW level.

Anywhere from 3M - 30M is extremely good position to be in.

==============

Problem with bill gates,
    is he doesn't enjoy his billions,
    he never enjoyed anything in his life

So even with billions he's not going to enjoy much.
    His charity does well but does he enjoy himself like Playboy Larry Ellision?

I enjoy myself when I had $2 in my pocket.
    I immensely enjoy myself when I have more money in my pocket.

Thats the difference.

#40     May 6, 2006