Monday trading Times for indexes

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Walther, Nov 7, 2003.

1. Sorry :D
    It's just something my friends and I use to say, and your reply is almost the same 'answer' we told ourself :p

Cheers!! :)

#21     Nov 9, 2003
  2. No, my research revealed that based on a previous price movement, fluctuation and different cycle analysis methods it is possible to predict when my trading method will be profitable with 80% accuracy. That is what my research revealed.

Reading your post revealed that you are obsessed with your buttox, whatever that might be .

#22     Nov 10, 2003
  3. Thanks for a common sense answer ,
    Walter

#23     Nov 10, 2003
  4. You are correct, these are definitely times to watch if you do not mind to be chained to a screen . This is how I started. Now I just pay attention to the screen on predetermined Trading Times .
    Much less wasted time that way.
    Walter

#24     Nov 10, 2003
    #25     Nov 10, 2003
  6. Hey you slimy oddball, don't you start attacking funky here! :eek:

After all he's a much more constructive, credible and sense-making member than you are. What's your claim to fame, Walter-Walther? :confused:

#26     Nov 10, 2003
  7. Are you guys ever going to leave Walter alone? My guess is he just posts these idiotic trading times to get a laugh at all the responses. There is simply no way someone could be this stupid. And oh, by the way at 10:47 EST some stock will move either up, down or stay in a one cent range for 3 minutes. GL trading and make sure you are at your computer at exactly that moment. Don't want to miss out on all the action.

#27     Nov 10, 2003
  8. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

It's too easy. Sort of like making fun of the fat kid in third grade. :cool:

#28     Nov 10, 2003
  9. I was not attacking funky you cobblestone brain, I like funky, I just said that I do not care if I am credible to him or not .

My claim to fame is that I am excellent intraday cycle analyst and can calculate ahead of time when probability of a profitable trade is the greatest .
    Walter

#29     Nov 10, 2003
  10. Who, beside a dbpfoenix , went long at 9:45 est ?

#30     Nov 10, 2003