Monday trading Times for indexes

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Walther, Nov 7, 2003.

1. He didn't, I did. And I get tired of moderating this stuff.

Hmmmm, this thread seems like a Strategy, or something to do with TA. Maybe I should move it to those forums. Naaah, those guys hate this stuff as much as I do.

#11     Nov 7, 2003
  2. It is posted IN REAL TIME , 3 days ahead. If there is no trigger, there is no trade ,capish ?
    You obviously cannot figure out what to do without someone holding your hand. If you not sure what to do, do not trade, if you see completed divergence at or shortly after time posted, take it. If this is too complicated for you practice little more . Nobody will spoon feed you here, especially with your stinking attitude.
    Walter

#12     Nov 7, 2003
  3. Seriously now, Walt. When Monday comes, if trades trigger, can we expect you to post real time trades at 9.45 and 1.15 (or whatever the "trading times" were)?

If not, why not?

#13     Nov 7, 2003
  4. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

We've been through this so many times, and it's always the same thing. Walter posts some time or other, at which or around which a trade may or may not take place and move up, down, or sideways. He's tolerated, like a senile cousin twice-removed, but none of it means anything.

Next to Walter, Jack makes sense.

#14     Nov 7, 2003
  5. I think Walther failed to mention that you should be standing up at those times - give or take 30 minutes either side - as to not be influenced by being in a sitting position wereas your buttox shifting in the chair could subliminaly influence the trade before waiting for the complete divergence/convergence guessing game. Left shifts - market is going up. Right shifts - the market is going down.

Correct me if I'm wrong - is this what your research has revelaed too Walther?

#15     Nov 7, 2003
  6. Galileo once said the Earth was round, and they burned him.
    I don't think Walter never give you trigger signals. He simply shares with us his calculations, very obscure voodoo to most of us, me the first one, when there might have a major move in the index, buy or sell would be based on your own signals.

Cheers!! :)

#16     Nov 7, 2003
  7. funky

funky

dude, are you for real? 9:45 is a reversal almost every morning. geeeez....

you remind me of my dorm roomates back at Carnegie Mellon -- always trying to make everything complex. you need a set of instructions to screw in a light bulb!

don't you see how and why you are losing credibility here?

#17     Nov 8, 2003
  8. ooo nooooo. how soon will the "email me and ok shell out $4k" pitch start Walther? U either share or you dont. Half-assed promotion is called as such in a second around here.

#18     Nov 8, 2003
  9. dojibear,

You badly need to learn something about Galileo.

nononsense.

#19     Nov 8, 2003
  10. 9:30, 9:31, 9:32 ..... 15:58,15:59,16:00.
    Depending on whether you go long or short you may or may not be profitable.
    But what side you take is entirely up to you. I am just providing the times.

I am basing my system on pure and proven common sense, no joking.

Millions of $$ await you.

#20     Nov 8, 2003