Monday pls come faster (a scalpers wish)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by EsKiller, May 11, 2019.

1. Turveyd

Turveyd

Wonder what the ym cost in and out and typical spread is please? And value per pt?

#61     May 14, 2019
  2. I tried a Micro NQ trade today for the first time. Gain futures charged $3.68. round trip. If I planned on trading these regularly I'd surely get another broker. Rip off when others are charging $1-$2

#62     May 14, 2019
    NeedToLearn likes this.
  3. volpri

volpri

One of my brokers charge me 2.44 Rt trip all fees included. Another charges 1.96 rt all fees included. This is for the micro ES. I trade the regular eminis but have been checking into the micros. So far it appears they may be a good deal for a trader with a small account to learn on. Especially if trading multiple contracts and averaging down. LOL.

It seems as if AMP so far has the cheapest price for ES but you have to use their calculated table and price depends on amount traded. Volume you trade. I don’t have an account with AMP.

#63     May 14, 2019
  4. Sounds like they are charging the same commissions for the micros and eminis but a little less due to exchange fees being less.

I don't use AMP either, their cheaper rates seem to apply for high volume and/or other yearly subscription type (like tradovate).

I've been using the MES contracts to scale out of single eminis lol. Timing for these are great with the increased volatility and all.

#64     May 14, 2019
  5. Overnight

Overnight

Again, here's what the broker statement SHOULD look like...

Mnqcommies1.JPG

5 RT contracts, $3.70 commies total.

$0.74 per contract per RT.

If you are paying more than that, consider negotiating a lower rate with your broker.

#65     May 16, 2019