Monday pls come faster (a scalpers wish)

Discussion in 'Trading' started by EsKiller, May 11, 2019.

1. EsKiller

EsKiller

So I really only go on these boards ever so often looking for interesting threads on the emini’s.

I Primarily scalp the emini’s but I can and do hold for nice trends when available during the morning session.

But my passion is in scalping. I never see any threads on scalping or informative or interesting emini stuff.

Not looking for ideas, or new setups. I just come on to these boards looking for some good reads and yet I see the same jokers are posting about the same shit.

Does nobody trade successfully around here? It’s getting more and more pathetic around here. Maybe the millennial generation doesn’t feel like putting the work in. Or maybe they only believe the traders that fail when they say it’s impossible. Who knows who cares.

All I know is I am not a fan of weekends. I love when Monday morning comes around. I love the thrill of scalping fast markets

I took 4.25 points out of NQ Friday morning first trade of day....oco order in and out in 9 seconds. Quickest $640u can make. I’m on here on a Saturday bc I miss the action ! Ok rant over, I’ve got nothing else to say.

matthewyoung and CALLumbus like this.
  2. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

The passion is good, but you need to also enjoy life outside work.

3. themickey

themickey

What do you mean?

4. Robert, what are you doing on a Saturday reading about Trading? /s

5. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

I’m not a M-F, 9-5 kind a guy.

CALLumbus and nooby_mcnoob like this.
  6. tm689

tm689

How many people actually make significant money trading the emini contract? On a yearly basis, do you? Or do you just catch a lucky trade on a highly volatile day. The emini's are a relatively efficient market and it amounts basically to trying to outguess others as to direction. The trick is to find the inefficiencies in asset prices or markets. I have know quite a few pit traders over the years and it was hard enough for them to scalp the stock index market. Also, the people who have a profitable trading method aren't likely to share it and invite competition. As the saying goes - those who know; don't say and those who say; don't know.

Last edited: May 11, 2019
  7. themickey

themickey

Day trading/scalping, great life!
    92252468-many-pigeons-pecking-for-food-on-the-ground-.jpg

8. EsKiller

EsKiller

Typical “pessimistic, it can’t be done, eminis too hard to trade, prove it to me” post. (Yawn)

BONECRUSHER and CALLumbus like this.
  9. EsKiller

EsKiller

And the typical “scalping is picking up scraps” post. Another (yawn)

BONECRUSHER and CALLumbus like this.
  10. gaussian

gaussian

Legitimate question answered with the most douchey holier-than-thou attitude. Can't stand up to questioning?

Strike 2, douche.

And strike 3.

You must be really fun at parties. Thinly veiled insults hidden behind complete bull excrement. If there is one child in this thread it's you.

#10     May 11, 2019