Monday 9:40 est is to be watched

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Walther, Jul 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks,

15:25est is another time to pay attention to .
    Walter

#21     Jul 28, 2003
  2. Should I be long or short? Right at 15:25 or just before or after? How long should I stay in the trade? What is my stop? Will I make a profit? How many contracts should I put on? Are you selling a system? Is this spam? Can I see your last 5 years of income tax returns? Has this signal been audited by an independent review committee? Are they qualified? What are their credentials?

:D

#22     Jul 28, 2003
  3. You must be a friend of Walther. 'impending', thats a weasel word if there ever as one.

#23     Jul 28, 2003
  4. Reach into your pants pocket and take out a coin. Flip the coin. Heads=long Tails=short Lands on Side=miracle

If you make money, come back and tell us how wonderful W is.

If you lose money , go away.

#24     Jul 28, 2003
  5. Clearly this system isn't worth investigating. There aren't any instructions on what to do in case the coin lands on its side. :D

Now Walther, "otho"... :)... posts an "impending" blip... :)... and when it blips, some members decide to rip the blip tip... :).

Where were the "when" and "which way" and "how long" questions prior to the blip? The thread was started last Friday!

#25     Jul 28, 2003
  6. something most always happens at 945AM and 330 PM, any1 knows that.

so our good friend Wally isn't really telling us anything new, other than that he has some sort of Agenda

just a thought,

triple

#26     Jul 28, 2003
  7. Yes , lol

#27     Jul 28, 2003
  8. Is that tequilla talking ?

#28     Jul 28, 2003
  9. At 15:25est there were divergences on any oscillator known to man . I say it was a good prediction.
    Walter

#29     Jul 28, 2003
  10. Beware of divergences from sanity.

#30     Jul 28, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.