Monday 9:40 est is to be watched

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Walther, Jul 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Of infinately more interest to the trading community, is why the nick is Walther, but the name is Walter.

It's keeping me awake at night.

PS That sure was some short squeeze starting at 10:50 today. Now that! was the trading time.

#11     Jul 25, 2003
  2. Any aspiring trader has to be able to decide at any moment whether to buy, sell or stay flat . until you are able to do this, do not trade.
    Walter

PS: "call is worthless whether he's correct or not ... " You must be kidding.

#12     Jul 28, 2003
  3. 1/ When predicting 3 days in advance , 5 min is sufficient accuracy by my standards .

2/ Since it is for free I have no idea what kind of guarantee do you have in mind. If you wanted to hire me to generate a signals for you , you would not pay me till you made twice as much as monthly payment in each month . Do you know anybody else who offers such guarantee ?

3/ reason for posting is to demonstrate my ability and encourage people interested in my method to exchange ideas with me.

Walter

#13     Jul 28, 2003
  4. VOLUME

VOLUME

If "your method" is so good, why sell it? Scrape together some cash and trade it....then after you make a killing and have a proven track record, open up a hedge fund and use other peoples money.

#14     Jul 28, 2003
  5. Where did you get idea that I am selling my method ? Signals generated by it, maybe, if someone will make me an offer.

Walter

#15     Jul 28, 2003
  6. Mvic

Mvic

#16     Jul 28, 2003
  7. See what you get for showing off!

Nice call Walter. Thanks for the heads up last week.

:)

#17     Jul 28, 2003
  8. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

When direction, time, and number of points aren't specified, how can you be wrong?

#18     Jul 28, 2003
  9. The time is clearly specified in the first post. But in case you missed it, it was 9:45.

#19     Jul 28, 2003
  10. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

The title of the thread is 0940. In any case, direction and distance aren't specified.

#20     Jul 28, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.