Momentum stocks journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Htrader, Jan 12, 2004.

1. biom

#41     Jan 22, 2004
  2. vrso

#42     Jan 22, 2004
  3. neng

#43     Jan 22, 2004
  4. Heh yeah, this is too easy now.

Seems like you pick any 5 stocks under 2 dollars and you can have a double by week end. Probably a sign of a top. But party while it lasts.

Look at NNOS, bought 80,000. Either it goes to zero (good chance), or it gets picked up with the other nano stocks and you have a 10-bagger.

I certainly would not risk much money on it, but it's seems like a decent call option on nanotech becomming the next hot sector.

#44     Jan 22, 2004
  5. "Seems like you pick any 5 stocks under 2 dollars and you can have a double by week end. Probably a sign of a top. But party while it lasts."

as long as you know the game rules. last one out please turn off the lights. the exit gets kind of small when the game is over.

#45     Jan 22, 2004
  6. Yeah, i remember how it was in preschool when we played musical chairs. The fat kid always cried. Don't want to be him.

Party on until the music stops though. It's all fun as long as you are ok with a 20% drawdown when the game changes. Probably make a few times that first.

#46     Jan 22, 2004
  7. P2,

How's it going? Still hanging with a 3 letter penny starting with a T, ending in a V, or did you shed it? I still watch that stock because of you, it's been seeing some action of late, & tightening up pretty good on the weekly. I figure it's either going to head for the 1.20 area, or just collapse in a heap.

What do you think, or have you just moved on?

L8R Kelly:cool:

#47     Jan 22, 2004
  8. kowboy

kowboy

What intraday stock scanner are you using, if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks

#48     Jan 22, 2004
  9. I sold it all last summer. Made for a good tax loss. I don't follow an more.

#49     Jan 22, 2004
  10. No scanner. I am pretty low tech. Traded this nflx from a level 1 chart most of the day. Just gut feel really.

#50     Jan 22, 2004