Momentum or Breakout newsletters

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by kowboy, Dec 4, 2006.

1. kowboy

kowboy

If you are paid subscriber of a breakout or momentum newsletter and actively trade from their signals, please mention them here if you would like.

If there are enough suggestions, what about a poll to see which ones are the most popular (providing Baron permits this)?

The theory being that the more subscribers, the more screens watching, the more volume generated on the breakouts. What do you think?

For example, I was on Zanger's letter for a while, but am now with Highchartpaterrns (no affiliation)

Thanks for your input.

2. I also was with Zanger and now am with Highchartpatterns. I also used breakout watch and also tried a trial in canslim.net. Both are good and decent price but I found that they had too many picks for me to really focus... I wouldn't mind getting onto one more newsletter for additional picks (has to be under $50 and has to have free trial -- two conditions for me to try) so would love some more feedback.

3. kowboy

kowboy

Forgot to mention that some years ago I also subscribed to Sammy Chua newsletter. As I remember this was based on trading breakouts/breakdowns primarily from yesterday's high of day/low of day, or today's first 30 minute hod/lod. There were a lot of signals.