Moment of Silence

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aphexcoil, Sep 11, 2002.

1. #41     Sep 11, 2002
  2. You are a coward, Powell. You can hide behind King and Gandhi while you smile smugly at those of us with a little self-respect, but it doesn't hide the fact that you are spineless, weak, immoral. Ask the Jews how well peaceful resistance works. Ask the French. Ask the South Africans. It's not that we don't understand you and your peacenik friends. We understand all too well. You're fools who don't have the smarts to defend themselves. Which is fine except you want to drag us into the miasma with you. We won't go. We will fight. We will win. You can sit on the sidelines and bleat like sheep. We don't really care. You can think you're morally and intellectually superior. You're wrong. You criticize us for wanting to react violently. Yet you're suspiciously quiet regarding those who initiated violence. You're sad. You're lost. We are not. We are clear. We are resolute. I don't know if you are an American or not. If you are, you should feel lucky that we tolerate ungrateful children like you. If not, you should probably stay where you are. I'm sure they appreciate "intellectuals" like yourself. You're a poor, sad little man. And I feel sorry for you.

#42     Sep 11, 2002
  3. I'm not a big believer in the supernatural, ghosts, spirits , etc...but it was strange how the winds were gusting in NY this morning. From 8am until just a while ago winds were so strong they blew a plant off my windowsill, and papers all over the place.
    Strange. Very, very strange.

#43     Sep 11, 2002
  4. Ken_DTU

Ken_DTU

5. powell

powell

I had four friends who worked at a daytrading company on the 100th in the WTC. And on of their mentors was on the plane that hit WTC. Did not know about their status until four days later. Was not able to communicate to them because all communication lines were down.

I know exactly what its like when you have friends who you love and dont know if they are alive or dead and you find out 4 days later.

I want to know why did this event happen.

We have already sent Iraq to the stone age and farther. According to the UN over 500,000 Iraqies (mostly new born, young children, and women that have died during the 10 year santions by the US not the war, but just the santions.

But that was just, right?

#45     Sep 11, 2002
  6. Spoken like a true internet message board patriot.

#46     Sep 11, 2002
    #47     Sep 11, 2002
  8. regough

regough

O.K., then can you tell me why millions of Iraqis support Saddam- what am I missing here ? ? ? ? ?

#48     Sep 11, 2002
  9. The same reason why so many people supported Clinton. The masses are blind.

#49     Sep 11, 2002
  10. these self-styled BSD's who 'rule dafugginmarkets' have no idea the price that was paid by generations of people to give them the country that they now strut around in, preaching peace and tolerance because that's what they hear on TV. Nor would I expect them to sacrifice anything of value to uphold it. Someone else's life or fortune, maybe, but surely not their own.

it is not unusual for children who have a great inheritance to squander it.

#50     Sep 11, 2002