Moment of Silence

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aphexcoil, Sep 11, 2002.

1. Amen.

#11     Sep 11, 2002
  2. MarkHyman

MarkHyman Advanced Futures

I'm in.

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support
    any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and success of freedom."-John F. Kennedy

#12     Sep 11, 2002
  3. I' m in

#13     Sep 11, 2002
  4. horseman

horseman

Count me in

#14     Sep 11, 2002
  5. rs7

rs7

We are ALL in.

#15     Sep 11, 2002
  6. We should've nuked that whole region Sept 12th. That would've sent a message to the world that if you fuck with America don't bother waking up tomorrow morning.

#16     Sep 11, 2002
  7. I'm down for educating their women in christian schools

#17     Sep 11, 2002
  8. powell

powell

Originally posted by ertrader

#18     Sep 11, 2002
  9. deepitm

deepitm

"In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. I do not shrink from this responsibility--I welcome it. I do not believe that any of us would exchange places with any other people or any other generation. The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavor will light our country and all who serve it--and the glow from that fire can truly light the world. "

John F. Kennedy

#19     Sep 11, 2002
  10. "We are face to face with our destiny and we must meet it with a high and resolute courage."

"The American people are slow to wrath, but when their wrath is once kindled it burns like a consuming flame."

"Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."

#20     Sep 11, 2002