mom, the Eurotrash ate my account!!!!!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by stock777, Mar 17, 2010.

1. S2007S

S2007S

Amazing how someone is able to hack into an online broker and create such a trick of this sort, just this skill alone can get him a job working in IT for a few hundred thousand a year. I'm sure there are many, many, many more cases of manipulation on the market that hasn't even shown itself yet. I guess if they went small meaning $1400 rather than $141,000 in 15 minutes it would have gone unnoticed.

2. Say it ain't so Valery
    [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. WinSum

WinSum

There's no risk for this guy. He's in Russia and the crime was in USA. USA cops can't go get him and bring him to trial.

5. You read it wrong. They didnt make more than 20k on any one trade.

Pikers. Must have been a reject from a Russian medical school.

I've seen scum make 10x that on a few emailed touts.

6. What if a disgruntled investor is pissed off enough to pay a few thousand to have him punished "unofficially"? Said investor is unlikely to get caught, let alone extradited from the USA to Russia. There's always risk if you commit a crime against someone, all it takes is one guy with a grudge.

7. Especially in Russia. Unless the guy has a really good "criche'" (roof/protection) then someone could pay quite a paltry sum to have him done in.

8. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

really how do you know this - i think your a disgruntled investor who can't seem to get on the right side of the market.

#10     Mar 17, 2010