Molon Labe- where's my $10,000 ??

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Vinny Gigante, Jan 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hate to disagree, and I don't feel strong enough about it for $10K, no edge; but I fell the next 3 weeks is the start, no later than end of February.

I will stand for a dinner bet next time I am in Chicago though ...

#21     Jan 16, 2003
  2. Dinner bet it is. May I suggest my favorite restaraunt here: Souk on North/Milwakee. First class Middle Eastern food.

#22     Jan 16, 2003
  3. That will be fine; are you trying to confuse me with a name change ...

#23     Jan 16, 2003
  4. I understood the former; not the new one ...

#24     Jan 16, 2003
  5. I just got sick of the old one. Nobody understood it anyways.

It's no secret that I have a very favorable opinion of Ayn Rand's philosophy. In <i>Atlas Shrugged</I>, Rearden Metal is the fruit of a brilliant hard-working industrialist. He worked his ass off for ten years to create a new metal alloy that's stronger than steel, weighs less, and is cheaper to produce. He had to overcome the protest of all the liberals & looters just to get Rearden Metal into use in the form of train tracks.

Rearden Metal is progress & innovation in the face of adversity.

#25     Jan 16, 2003
  6. Got the Rand part; still don't get it ...

#26     Jan 16, 2003
  7. At least you know you will collect if I lose ...

#27     Jan 16, 2003
  8. 1) inandlong is a good guy with a good sense of humor

2) babak & moron lube job are complete wastes of human life.

3) babak is oh so jealous of shortboy.com's success, and shortboys audited track record of 7 year profitability.

4) few people here have a sense of humor, other than inandlong.

5) people need to lighten up!

This is my rationale, slow folks. Today we find empty missiles, which can be loaded with biological weapons. Bush would go to war with FAR LESS evidence than this. Before this find i was sure he would start the war within weeks. Now i'm 100% sure.

This is the internet. I dont know any of you, nor do I want to. That eliminates most chance of a bet and interaction. I know I would win the bet anyway. I'm too much of a gentleman to take money like that. I will be back here when the war begins, to accept moron lube jobs apology. I dont want the $10,000 that I would have won, I just want an apology for his ignorance regarding foreign policy.

babak, there's no hope for you. babak, your the dirt under my shoe. WHEN you're mentioned in the wall street journal, forbes, and have a track record of profitability for 7 years, and a successful website, I MAY listen to you. Get it? I'm sure you don't.

Vinny

#28     Jan 16, 2003

9. so take that babak! :D

that your trouncing every single one of vinny's 'arguments' so completely and utterly the effort wil forever be a part of elitetrader lore means nothing to him is testament to the morass of ignorance that is vinny gigante.

#29     Jan 17, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.