Moller Skycar

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bronks, Jan 26, 2003.

1. bronks

bronks

I've been following this for a few years now with great anticipation. However the logistics alone to get this thing off the ground (pun intended) seem overwhelming, not to mention the mechanical, safety, and political issues. Quite a hill to climb. But well worth it if accomplished. Will this be doable, at least for those able to afford it?

This thing also trades under ticker MLER (OTC). A gamble at 2.00 I believe. Thoughts?

There are a few things in life that keep me going: My kids health, welfare and education, a nice place to live, trading... and the possibilities of this, uhmm, car. Like to own one someday. One has to have dreams.

http://www.moller.com/skycar/

2. Babak

Babak

They should get Kamen onboard. He and his backers would make it a reality in no time.

3. bronks

bronks

Yeah I agree, but this thing has the potential to be so much bigger than the Segway ever thought about being. If it fulfills all the prophesies, could you imagine the impact on the automobile and transportation industry? Especially if it becomes affordable to the masses.

I have no idea who to cheer for in this superbowl...

Screw it. Go Raiders.

4. that is definately cool, bronks ! i am going to look into that "car" further.

best,

surfer:)