Mohan

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Ebo, Oct 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pspr

pspr

I tried Mohan's free trial too. At least he lets you find out he is no good before spending any money!

I regretfully tried S&Pguru for a month, too. He doesn't have a free trail but says his accuracy is 90%. It seems some following him think they are doing OK but his flip/flop way of calling trades was difficult if not impossible to figure out most of the time. And he and his long time members were obnoxious and very disrespectful of new members. Any questions new people asked quickly were thrown back in their face one way or another to make them feel stupid.

I was even lambasted because I wanted to use physical stops. They blamed me for making the market move through their mental stop area because I had a stop nearby. What idiots, like the market was going to trade hundreds of contracts just to get to my one contract stop I was using with their calls.

He did have some very good calls (I think) and I would have stayed with him if he made money for me but my overall results after trying to follow him for a month were in the red.

Wally

#11     Oct 27, 2003
  2. just look at the guy. that should tell you to stay away....

LOL !

:p

#12     Oct 28, 2003
  3. yea - should be mo-hair not mohan... :D :D

#13     Oct 28, 2003
  4. Daryn

Daryn

yes great picture...also found a good quote in his bio.....

"This proprietary synthesis of 18 market indicators allows Mohan to make exact, crystal clear, "no-waffling" calls on the next day's market direction.

#14     Oct 28, 2003
  5. i know a guy who went to his seminar. it took him 1/2 year to figure mohan's stuff out. he's making money now. but yea, mohan's calls are FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR from clear-cut. The guy is quite a bit of a double talker.

#15     Oct 28, 2003
  6. Ebo

Ebo

"Up to Another
    60 Points in October!

Crystal Clear Market Calls!

If you've been following along, then you know that I'm not exaggerating. The accuracy of my recent market calls have been beyond what most people think is even possible.

That's just insane."

Just the newest Mohan SPAM

#16     Oct 28, 2003
  7. steveg

steveg

I haven't drawn a firm conclusion...however, Mohan's concept is usually to fade either the support/resistance pivot points or the first hour high or low. I wonder if his approach is sensible, in spite of its ambiguity, because he presents tools and decision points to trade the market whatever its daily character may be. The market determines trader action, not the daily projection of what the market "might" do. It isn't a "system." The markets are volatile and ambiguous. Having tools to trade in that environment may be just what is necessary.

#17     Oct 29, 2003
  8. Ebo

Ebo

Well said!
    So who needs Captain Kangaroo to calculate publically available pivot points then?

#18     Oct 29, 2003
  9. steveg

steveg

I was writing in support of the Mohan approach. He teaches guidelines, tools, and a way to make decisions depending on market action. Many may find that useful.

#19     Oct 29, 2003
  10. Tea

Tea

This guy sounds like Romeo :D

#20     Nov 3, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.