Mohan - watch out!

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by bufferman, Jan 23, 2004.

1. Would you give this man your $$? His latest seminar costs $3955! In his defense, the methods he teaches on his website aren't bad if you are an absolute beginner or need a lot of hand-holding, daily affirmation crap. His bread and butter trade is to fade the first hour high or low--that's why he hasn't been doing so well lately. BTW, his "secret" Trailblazer" method consists of watching 9SMA and 18SMA on a 1min candlestick chart. Been there before!

#12     Jan 26, 2004
  2. I don't think he knows what he's talking about.
    If he did, he wouldn't have lost almost $400,000 (yes, that's almost half a million).

Seems like neither his affirmations, nor his "high-five", or his "trailblazer" worked while he was trading a million bucks for others.

#13     Jan 29, 2004
  3. Ebo

Ebo

How do you know he lost almost 1/2 a yard?

#14     Jan 29, 2004
  4. Can you explain what your experience has been with this?

#15     Jan 29, 2004
  5. Ebo

Ebo

Why are you trashing MOHAN?
    Did you lose money trying to trade his useless system?
    How do you know he lost what you claim?
    I am curious.

#16     Jan 29, 2004
  6. I met someone in Steve Matrix's room who went to his seminar.
    The rest is same as my first post in this thread. After the seminar, mohan made an announcement that ppl who still aren't confident to trade themselves, he will trade for them and he will only take 50 people with a min of $20k each.

That he had no problem getting.

Recently, that individual inquired how the trading was coming along and Mohan reported that he was down 25 points. Now I don't know how many contracts he trades, but he did say that he was trading the full SnP with that money.

Anyhow, the reason I am so pissed off is that this person is a poor old man and he invested a portion of his retirement savings, just so mohan could lose it. I was actually looking into his high-five crap, but thank God now I know the stuff is useless. Hell I even almost subscribed to his service. To this day I get his spam in my mail (thanks to the bulk mail folder it doesn't get to my inbox).

#17     Jan 29, 2004
  7. nkhoi

nkhoi

is he any good?

#18     Jan 29, 2004
  8. I don't know, but perhaps this could be used as some indication of his ability to make money if not for his clients then certainly off them...

http://www.cftc.gov/opa/enf03/opa4849-03.htm

#19     Jan 29, 2004
  9. Hubert

Hubert

# CFTC FINDS LAS VEGAS MAN USED WEBSITE TO MISLEAD PUBLIC ABOUT PROFITABILITY OF HIS COMMODITY TRADING SYSTEM; Steven Matrix Settles Charges He Made False Claims About His CounterPoint Method Trading System, 4849-03, October 7, 2003. Order

http://www.cftc.gov/enf/enfcomplaints.htm
    :eek:

#20     Jan 29, 2004