Mohan of Daytraders Action / 21st Century Futures

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Whamo, Jul 11, 2003.

1. Does he have a real free trial or do you just get a guarnatee if you pay up front?

#11     Jul 27, 2003
  2. Whamo

Whamo

You get a 30 day trial to his newsletter but don't get access to his trading handbook until you subscribe.

#12     Jul 27, 2003
  3. Ditch

Ditch

I did a trail with this guy already quite some time ago. What struck me that he's always right. :p I remember a comment in his daily letter, where he says someting like: "this setup didn't work out like planned and our regular subscribers know that they have to reverse their position to reach the objective. and guess what? the reverse trade reached it's objective!. so you have to become a regular subscriber to understand what he's talking about. i decided not to.

#13     Jul 27, 2003
  4. So what is it that you get with the free trial?

#14     Jul 27, 2003
  5. nkhoi

nkhoi

been there lol but I won't tell you my impression since he offer trial so everybody can judge for him/herself. You get his before openning call which may be change during the day but you won't get it.

#15     Jul 27, 2003
  6. NK,

I was really just wondering what the heck you get in the free trial. Do you get his S&R calculations? Does he tell you when to enter and when to exit? Aside from making my own judgement, what the heck do you get for giving him your credit card number?:confused:

#16     Jul 27, 2003
  7. Momento

Momento

Can we get a link to Mohan's? Wanna take a look at it.
    Thanks

#17     Jul 27, 2003
  8. nkhoi

nkhoi

no credit card number, ok no more from me unless he pay me first

#18     Jul 27, 2003
  9. Whamo

Whamo

#19     Jul 27, 2003
  10. Thanks Whamo

#20     Jul 27, 2003