Mods: Can We Have One Thread Each For Those Who Hate Specific Classes of People?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Way off, dude.

It's שָׁלוֹם

:p

#11     Feb 8, 2009
  2. I propose that conservatism become a "protected class", doing that, we could properly sue the likes of BuySellHiLo ....

altough, the trial lawyers are all in bed with his kind ...

Now that would be stimulating, a whole new industry of conservtive trial lawyers suing the brains out of imbeciles such as him

#12     Feb 8, 2009
  3. So is that class # 11?

You have so much rage...

#13     Feb 8, 2009
  4. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

[​IMG]

#14     Feb 8, 2009
  5. you're not Jewish till BernadRichards decides so....so you can apply to be part of the big list of "fake" jews by name only : Joe Klein, Jon stewart...........

#15     Feb 8, 2009
  6. Great quote from a great movie.

You're wacky, but at least you have decent taste in cinema (Fahrenheit 9/11 notwithstanding, as it is probably your favorite). :D

#16     Feb 8, 2009

7. I made sure to include a pic of Jules enjoying a delicious beverage rather than with a raised handgun so that you would know I have absolutely no hostile intention. :cool:

#17     Feb 9, 2009
  8. JDL

JDL

No

#18     Feb 9, 2009
  9. Hey, as far as I'm concerned, we're just two guys with radically different political views slingin' some mud.

"You mind if I have some of your tasty beverage to wash this down?" - Classic!

#19     Feb 9, 2009
  10. idf

idf

So you hate Jews and you set-up a thread against racism.
    What hypocrisy!

#20     Feb 9, 2009