Mods: Can We Have One Thread Each For Those Who Hate Specific Classes of People?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Feb 8, 2009.

1. In an attempt to introduce efficiency and reduce clutter, I propose one racist thread so those who hate an entire class of people based on skin color, religion, race or ethnicity can congregate in one thread, rather than seeing hundreds of threads spreading the same venom clutter up the P&R Forums.

My list would begin with:

1) Blacks
    2) Jews
    4) Hispanics
    3) Arabs
    4) Indians (non-American
    5) Native Americans (or 'Injuns,' to the ignorant
    6) Asians - this would encompass all Asians, including those of the Indonesian areas, as well as the usual suspects of Koreans, Japanese and Chinese
    7) Slavic People
    8) The Irish

If I left anyone out, all you race-baiters be sure to let us know, and list your most hated general class of people, ya' hear!!!

[​IMG]

2. just add the 2 jewnazis to your ignore list and the forum will look cleaner.

BernardRichards and Moon/fox....
    I've done that last week and my "forum" looks amazingly clean.

The quality of this forum went downhill since these two showed up.

Tgregg is a real stupid redneck but nowhere close to the annoyance factor of NeoRio1 in terms of quantity/ Douchiness, you may want to add him too.

3. 9). Liberals who like to revert to the race card so they can carry out their victim/victimizing rhetoric.

4. I'm not sure why you felt the need to include a photo from your last family reunion...?

Anyway, coming from you, this thread is a classic. Don't forget to add that group you feel more hatred toward than Al Qaeda: Fellow Americans who disagree with your moonbat politics and have not kneeled at the altar of Obama.

5. Awwwww. I'm sorry if I hit a nerve, you kool aid drinking, Bush/Cheney blowing, Limbaugh humping dittohead.

6. Cesko

Cesko

Tgregg is a real stupid redneck

It doesn't surprise me YOU are saying that. Can you show me a post of his with redneckish quality to it? I am serious I'd like to see it.

7. Another serious thread that is very funny! :D

8. Buylo you should make Moe his own thread because he spews twice the amount of racial shit then everyone else combined.

9. I'm doing the best to keep the peace, self-hating Jew that I am.

I'm craving a weiss ale and some spätzle.

10. shalom...did i spell it right?

#10     Feb 8, 2009