Modern humans didn't all come "out of Africa"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Artful D0dger, May 26, 2011.

1. stu

stu

Just what is your problem? Now you're posting stuff as evidence which confirms the points I raised, whilst at the same time saying I'm wrong..
    What on earth has made you so animated that now you can't even acknowledge the vid FreeThinker gave is relevant ?

The thread title states "modern humans didn't come out of Africa" That statement is, according to the vid and all the DNA science, plain wrong.

The video's relevence to the progress of DNA testing is quite a separate issue to that, so why exactly are you struggling so hard to just dismiss the whole thing as being somehow out of date by trying to argue fineries of DNA, and wrongly too as already shown.

The premise is that modern humans DID come out of Africa, which all the up to date scientific evidence confirms and as I mentioned, the Genome Project did and still does. Your own link even agrees with that. Didn't you read it?

• The primary hypothesis is recent African origin of modern humans, which contends that modern humans arose in Africa around 100-200,000 years ago, moving out of Africa around 50-60,000 years ago to replace archaic human forms.
    Your own "research" albeit wikipedia, clearly states African origin of modern humans is still the primary hypothesis.
    Your apparent obsession with wanting the the multiregional model to be primary for some reason or other, seemingly to prove science by some weird conclusion is somehow always wrong, or to cover over how you have made some incorrect claims about DNA is not going to change the fact that it isn't primary.

......and btw.... macro-haplogroup F is in the y chromosome group which is to do with male side only .

It so happens that macro-haplogroup L is at the root of all human DNA and is associated with "mtEve", the primary scientific model for modern humans being of one common ancestor, out of Africa, and from which all non africans also derived .

I would only suggest you first try to put any prejudices you may have to one side when attempting to understand what the science is actually explaining.

#31     May 27, 2011