Moderators on Elite Trader Are All Obama Loving Democrats That Restrict Free Speech.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kal982, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Kal982

Kal982

Don't you just love how the moderators on Elite Trader discriminate against people making critical remarks against Democrats? I've seen numerous instances in which posts, which have not violated any forum rules, get removed simply because they disagree with, or are critical of Obama and the Democrats.
    If this continues to be the case, Elite Trader had better hire a few hundred moderators set to work on November 2nd, 2010. They will certainly need them, as this will be the day that starts the extinction of the Democratic Party.

2. Ricter

Ricter

I guess you haven't read anything of TGregg's yet.

But then, he's more of an immoderator.

3. kut2k2

kut2k2

Then explain all the remaining posts that are critical and even hypercritical of Obama and the Democrats.

4. I say it's a good thing.

5. maxpi

maxpi

Obama sucks!

6. You guys are missing the point - this post is an early April Fool's joke. No one in their right mind could believe that there's any sort of pro-Obama bias among the mods here. More than half the threads started in P & R are by the same small group of extreme right wing whack-jobs who post mostly made-up stuff about Obama. They still lose their minds when they see a picture of the first family. These guys just cannot and will not ever come to grips with it. However, their posts are allowed to stand even though they're clearly moronic.

Not saying that the mods don't delete certain content for no reason or for personal reasons (they do, all the time), but anti-Obama posts aren't a target.

7. You're right. When Bush was Prez they left the thread criticizing him up in the main section. When numb nuts got to be Prez they stuck his threads down here in Politics.