Moderators have destroyed elitetrader

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by bearice, Apr 18, 2011.

1. You might be right....maybe it's time for you to leave ET because of this issue. I think that would be the right move for you.

#11     Apr 23, 2011
  2. I have forwarded/directed elitetrader to Marc Faber. If he starts posting in elitetrader that would be excellent.

I have directed BBC and some other reputed medias to some of my threads in elitetrader.

#12     Apr 24, 2011
  3. Don't hold your breath beatrice :)

#13     Apr 24, 2011
  4. ForexFactory.com is a douche. :p

#14     Apr 24, 2011
  5. I have forwarded Elitetrader to bloomberg, businessinsider, BBC, CNN, Reuters, MSNBC, Associated Press, Marketwatch and other world medias and many journalists and reporters and some high profile people. Hoping to get 1 million new members for elitetrader.

#15     Apr 27, 2011
  6. sjfan

sjfan

Since it's you, bearice, I imagine feedback@cnn.com replied within an hour? Or did the IB help chat person on your bloomberg terminal forward you directly to Mike Bloomberg (even though he's the mayor now)?

#16     Apr 27, 2011

7. They get no salary, give freely of their time, most often very helpful, interfere only when necessary, and THEY have destroyed ET?

Compared to other moderators these mods at ET are saints.

And considering that these saints work for a dictator is another bizarre oddity that can't be explained. :) :D :D :D

#17     Apr 29, 2011