Moderators allow Cheering of Iraqi Military

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by MondoTrader, Mar 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. LMAO:D ....this board is something!!!!!! THANK YOU ET!

#11     Mar 26, 2003
  2. this is an american web site located in Orlando, Fl USA and they are bound by american laws and american ethical standards and almost everybody who uses it is an american. The owner is well aware of this. Just because it exists on the world wide web doesn't mean it is exempt from any laws or standards of decency.

#12     Mar 26, 2003
  3. NO you don't!

Where'd you get this stupid idea??!!

None of you anti-American bashers (THIS MEANS YOU!) have ONE set of conjones between you!!! You are all liberal PANTY WAISTS!!

PUSSIES!!! THE WHOLE LOT OF YOU!!:-/

#13     Mar 26, 2003

4. The only thing bound up is your intestines...too much cheese ???
    lately when I read one of your posts i swear I can hear the mission impossible theme in the back ground.....Relax Mondo..if you start enforcing the american laws against those speaking out and cheering , most college students and 1/2 the democratic leadership wold be in jail right now......come to think of it, Mondo is on to something here........HMMMMMM??...Life without Daschle and Ted Kennedy would be nice.....

#14     Mar 26, 2003
  5. Andre

Andre

this is an american web site located in Orlando, Fl USA and they are bound by american laws and american ethical standards and almost everybody who uses it is an american. The owner is well aware of this. Just because it exists on the world wide web doesn't mean it is exempt from any laws or standards of decency.

I don't have the time to venture into chit chat. I have a cousin over there right now. My local paper ran a story of an american soldier who killed over there who I played against in a 3 on 3 tournament a few years ago. They beat us by 2 points, I think. He was a nice guy, impossible to block out and very friendly... I still remember him. And he's gone now.

I generally think the protestors have their heads in the sand. However, I've seen no real need for the US to be bombing Iraq. No threat to our country or others, from Iraq recently. I sure hope we find the evidence of weapons mass destruction they claim is there.

The American ideals I hold most dear are freedom of speech, freedom of association and the right to dissent. Those include running a forum as you see fit. Some claim when their posts are being deleted that they have been censored. Others feel we should censor more.

The fact that this debate exists, is proof of two things:
    One that we are free and two that the forum is well run.

André

#15     Mar 26, 2003
  6. Are you saying it's a disservice to America NOT to curtail the right to free speech?

#16     Mar 26, 2003
  7. nkhoi

nkhoi

he remind me of certain somebody on my ignore list, he will say anything to float the post. And I get a funny feeling that my list will getting longer and longer.

#17     Mar 26, 2003
  8. nkhoi

nkhoi

MondoTrader This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]

#18     Mar 26, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.