Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by morganist, Apr 16, 2010.

1. John47

John47

Can you make some people answer my thread about an office in Italy? j/k Unless you can.

#11     Apr 18, 2010
  2. I wonder if Baron has a "real" job or does he make a living just off this site? or does he trade? or what?

#12     Apr 18, 2010
  3. Surdo

Surdo

Do you really need freebees that bad that you'll drink with some FXCM Mook pitching their quasi institutional UK platform?

#13     Apr 18, 2010
  4. Well, if they aren't selling anything at the party, I don't mind. I remember going to this treasury event arranged by a local bank a few years ago (I remembered because that was the only upscale party I ever been to. And the salad tasted like dessert too!). It was organized really well. Before the formal dinner, there was a cocktail party. Drinks were free, hors d'oeuvres were being served by fine waitresses, and there were two mountains of shrimps as well (I think I got a call from the ocean. lol). During that time, there were some sponsors going around, greeting and chatting with peoples, but overall, the sponsors acted nicely. They didn't try to sell anything at all. They know it was a meet and greet event where people just want to enjoy the party. So, they just handed out business cards and enjoyed the event like the rest of the guests.

Maybe Baron could get some cool sponsors like Ferrari, Rolex, Rémy Martin to sponsor the event and give out free stuffs. :D

#14     Apr 18, 2010
  5. Activity ideas for the party:

1) What's in your ipod
    We'll randomly pick some songs. Whoever has it in their ipod/blackberry and can sing the chorus win the prize!

2) The Price is Right - Traders' style

3) Live posting (thread shows on a giant screen) - Whoever posted the most wins.

4) Silent Auction

#15     Apr 18, 2010
  6. morganist

morganist Guest

no party. if you want it you arrange it.

if you have anything to moderate please pm me or post here.

#16     Apr 22, 2010
  7. Why did the moderator cross the road?

#17     Apr 22, 2010
  8. Surdo

Surdo

A free meal?

#18     Apr 22, 2010
  9. LeeD

LeeD

An angry troll?

#19     Apr 22, 2010