Moderator standards.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by jack hershey, Jun 24, 2003.

1. I had a post about JACK HERSHEY deleted....was that ok Jack?

What is the big deal? If I recall I suggested you wore a bladder bag and that you may slip on the leakage....it was edited...Boo-Hoo...get over it man.....The Moderators do a good job of allowing us to get right to the edge of the line....

#31     Jun 26, 2003

2. of course you would, YOU are JR. :)

#32     Jun 26, 2003
  3. Magna

Magna Administrator

No, Roger Hershey is not JR. Entirely different temperaments, entirely different approaches, entirely different displays of intelligence (and humor). And I'm not sure what all this dbphoenix-bashing is about, I know Roger doesn't like him but he's made his point over and over. Dbphoenix and I may have our differences of opinion on a number of things, but he brings a clear-headed perspective to many subjects and I appreciate his presence here. Besides, this is a thread about moderators and you guys are supposed to be bashing me, or at least my compatriots. :D

#33     Jun 26, 2003

4. Ok back to business....Magna is a d*ck and we hate him!
    :D :D :D

#34     Jun 26, 2003
  5. Magna

Magna Administrator

There, there, that felt better, didn't it? You Shill Securities LLC guys are all alike. :)

#35     Jun 26, 2003

6. Shill Securities has grown way out of my control...I had no idea we would become this big!! Obvious Shill has taken over as CEO...Do yo know how many people PM me looking for a deal???LOL!

#36     Jun 26, 2003
  7. OK, then, YOU are JR! I just know it! :)

#37     Jun 26, 2003
  8. So I wonder when Roger Hershey is going to leave...

:confused: :confused: :confused:

#38     Jun 26, 2003
  9. Magna

Magna Administrator

Damn, I've been found out. Can't slip nothing past my buddy FPC. :D :D

#39     Jun 26, 2003
  10. huh?

I'm flattered I play an important role in your life.

#40     Jun 26, 2003