Moderator standards.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by jack hershey, Jun 24, 2003.

1. Looks like we've got the new mr. market. Yes, mr phoenix now has 22 consecutive lies and brown noses of 15% or more.

#21     Jun 25, 2003
  2. I'm sorry that you feel this way. If the censorship was so extreme, I doubt that Baron would give you the liberty to voice your concerns openly among everyone in the Feedback forum.

The purpose of this "community" is to provide an enjoyable and educational atmosphere for traders. The reason advertisers choose to advertise here is specifically because of the atmosphere that ET provides to all its users.

There is plenty of tolerance given to everyone. I myself have been moderated, ignored, etc. If there is a problem, then come right out and tell us in a clear and concise sentence. The Feedback forum was created specifically so that users could voice their concerns and help to better the entire community.

Thank you for your contributions.

#22     Jun 25, 2003
  3. Ummm... so why are you here?

ahhh.... what ever?

#23     Jun 26, 2003
  4. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Remember, in elementary school, those special ed kids that nobody ever talked about? :cool:

#24     Jun 26, 2003
  5. nitro

nitro

Geeesys,

Let me count how many of these handles is the same idiot - 6?

I am seriously starting to suspect this dbphoenix guy is JR.

nitro

#25     Jun 26, 2003
  6. phoenix, is that suppose to be humor?

#26     Jun 26, 2003
  7. Phoenix might be the biggest maggot of all. Brush him off, and he's right back, with something even more annoying.

#27     Jun 26, 2003
  8. i think this is probable. this phoenix has always been arrogant and sharp tongued. she's a frustrated trader and she's never had an original idea in her life. she jumped all over snori's (?) B/O stuff even trying to call it her own until inandlong busted her. (good call inandlong!) what a pathetic loser. check out what inandlong has to say about her -he has her pegged perfect.

#28     Jun 26, 2003
  9. I knew we were dealing with a woman, but not a real woman!

#29     Jun 26, 2003
  10. I'd be willing to stake my life on that. Dumbphoenix is not Johnny Rotten. JR was an intelligent, eloquent individual. Phoenix is a bitter, sexless, "I never really trade" maggot.

#30     Jun 26, 2003