Moderator standards.

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by jack hershey, Jun 24, 2003.

1. I know there are none at present in this fiffy space. And who really cares; it would not improve things to have members be dealing with QA issues under the present rules.

There is a closed whatever on remindings; the basis was trite at best.

Someone other than the management here needs to upgrade with whatever it takes to get to the moderators who continually screw up.

2. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Twas brillig and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe.

?

3. bubba7

bubba7

You got that straight, now lets get off our asses and fix some stuff here.

4. it ain't broke so nothin' to fix :-/

5. Yours is obviously broken, but cos you never use it, you have it to realize it... :D

6. Thanks for your input. Some of have an orientation to standards different than yours.

7. Jack, just read what you want. ignore the rest. ". is this so hard..? :-/

8. TA is my forum and if you want to tell people to go fuck themselves you will have to do it somewhere else, Jack. And if you had said it in person, you would be nursing a broken jaw now.

135 pages of unedited discourse on "The Stochastic Indicator".

9. This is a repeat posting because it was pulled once already.

the post stated:

06-24-03 08:21 PM

TA is my forum and if you want to tell people to go fuck themselves you will have to do it somewhere else, Jack. And if you had said it in person, you would be nursing a broken jaw now.

135 pages of unedited discourse on "The Stochastic Indicator".

end of post

I posted it previously without comment. It continues to speak for itself.

It will be removed again I guess. For a person to remove something he directs to me so it is no longer seen, causes me to ask why was it removed.

I'm basically a peaceful guy. But I operate with standards and I offer stewardship and as much financial protection that I can to others when I connect with them.

The demonstration of removing stuff from this thread needs to be continued by the moderator.

He announces about his abrigation of his responsibilities with his last sentence. I'm editing all the text. To shorten up what is printed here, I suggest that the modrator get off his ass and go back and pull out all the bullshit that has been directed towards me that is in the precise vein of the bullshit he is laying on me at the top of this page in the post he made to me.

My fighting experience is limited and I don't have any mal practice insurance presently. It is a very poingnant experience to loose track of the number of people who have died as a consequence of rendering futile aid to them too late and too small.

You're not dealing with a person who is like what you are. What you are looking at here is a person who is not a quitter but a person who knows how to use mosquito lotion if it is called for.

I looked around for many hours this evening. I found one moderator apology. I read the johnny rotten fiasco all the way through to find it.

There are very few people in ET who really are proud of the way this place operates.

your job is to start through every set of posts on each of the topics in this forum and shorten them up by eliminating the insults and crap contributors of help to others have endured.

See how much crap you can eliminate in this thread that I have had to read. if you don't get the job done, think about facing the facts regarding your obligations that you continually reneg upon.

All you take out now is stuff that points out to you that you are not competnet.

10. Brother Jack,

Sorry to say this, but you are nearly as incomprehensible as Brother Harrytrader...

Love,
    Candle

#10     Jun 25, 2003