Moderator Needed

Discussion in 'Events' started by Baron, Aug 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron

Baron ET Founder

With over 600 posts per day, monitoring all of the forums on ET is an impossible task for a single person, which is why I occasionally ask active members to volunteer to help watch and moderate individual forums. These voluneers are called moderators.

Currently, I need somebody with more than 100 posts to volunteer to be a moderator of the Psychology forum. Preferably, this person should be someone who visits the Psychology forum on pretty consistent basis anyway.

Being a moderator basically means that you visit a specific forum once every day or two and then edit/delete any posts that are clearly inappropriate and/or violate our member agreement. For the most part, there probably won't be much to do, but there may occasionally be posts or threads that must be edited, moved, etc.

So if anybody would be willing to help keep the Psychology forum orderly, myself and the other members would certainly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

2. Baron,

I could probably help out if needed. I visit ET more than enough times during the day :) PM me if you're interested.

-FastTrader

3. How about me? My favorite subject is Psychology...

4. Yes, I would choose someone who can moderate and also provide some insights into the psychology of trading. This will be a plus!

-FastTrader :cool:

5. GANN, THINK YOU CAN STAY AWAKE LONG ENOUGH TO MODERATE ?? :D :D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.